You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

My gratitude is yours @helioshpere , and to all supportive overgrowers. My hubby and I are a couple of V.A. Nobodys. Years before our state legalized we have always been passionate about one of the oldest natural medicines known to man A.K.A. Cannabis. We were very excited when they finally overturned the unconstitutional prohibition of this wonderful plant, for many reasons one of which being the unjustified incarceration of those who chose to grow their own medicine. Since legalization we grow for ourselves and the people that we have loved and lost, who never got the chance to. ( R.I.P. Peyton, J.R. , Uncle Ralph, Uncle Roger, Ashley, Amanda, and others unnamed) as well as those who struggled with disease and were denied access by law to a simple plant that could have eased their suffering. These are the reasons we grow.
A little about us, I wear the tye dye T-shirts and he has the beard. We have always seen cannabis as a community herb and our growing goals are to be able to share with our friends and family. Our current grow is chugging along and anyone is welcome to tag along with us.

Tiger king Oklahoma. Aka T.K.O

We really appreciate the vast wealth on knowledge available here and are thankful to be able to help in a small way.
Thank you Overgrow, and Overgrowers!
May The Smoke Be With You.

17 Likes

that’s great

4 Likes

I’m not sure what the hell that was!

3 Likes

Duendecilla Verde!!!

20 Likes

Yeah you do.

4 Likes

Another medical licensed grower here. Might not have started growing if it were not for my illness, have been trying to find a good producing CBD plant with little THC to leave me straight.

On a little breeding program because of it, not successful yet. This may take a while.

I ran the seeds of a cross I did and out of 60 seeds I had one outlier that still has THC in it but it is a nice mild stone, using it late at night. I have it in flower now and have hit it with the CBD pollen from one of the males as well as from the PCK pollen from the seed run I am doing. Seems I do not have a picture of it, give me a minute.

No need for cropping on this one, all the rest were taller plants with a lot of space between leaves. Wish I took a clone of this one before I put it in flower, maybe I can reveg it.

As I said I hit a branch with PCK pollen from the Pakistani Chitral Kush seed run I am doing. Just dusted the three females with the two males contribution yesterday, I will throw the fan in there again in another week, really a nice looking plant. I removed the lower fan leaves so the lower bud sites got more light.

Hope to do another seed run in the future, it delays my running some of the seeds I got from the fine people on OG but I am getting something special back knowing that I am helping to keep the genetics of this plant going.

Not much to say about myself otherwise, my illness has me at home most of the time. I piddle around a little making a few guitar amps and guitars.

18 Likes

Nice woodwork what’s your shop look like?

2 Likes

Good thread, I am slowly sorting and collecting beans at the moment. Could take a while, but in the end there will be beans to share👀

10 Likes

My bench, wish it were deeper but in the end I probably would be working on the last six inches anyway.

Did not think I had a picture. The bandsaw on the left is just for show, I need to rebuild it. I used my metal bandsaw a lot.

16 Likes

wow cool
What wood gives the best tones or is that a consideration

2 Likes

hydro strawberries

16 Likes

@Lorax17 and @DEMIJJ Welcome to OverGrow, Thank you for giving a buck.

Currently 96 OG’s have supported This fund raiser by posting, each one of your earned dollars has been paid and is helping keep OverGrow going strong. Thank you OG’s.

The total of possible OG post donations is Now 500.

Happy Friday.

15 Likes

I’m in. + $1.
Well done bro.

10 Likes

What do you like, chocolate or vanilla? Used to be guitars came only in rosewood or mahogany (although other woods were used a century ago and all the store catalogue guitars made of birch) and people try to compare the other woods used now. A lot has to do with how the guitar is made, how thick the wood, how it is braced. But most of the sound is due to the top, the back just colors the sound a little. I made a stunning sounding all walnut guitar out of crap wood, thin wood and lightly braced. But the bridge peeled off the guitar after a half year due to the top distorting due to the pull of the strings. I added some some wood to the bridge plate to strengthen it so the bridge will remain on and the magic the guitar had was gone. It still did not sound bad, it was built as an experiment to see what it would sound like.

A lot of considerations that go into building, a individual piece of wood will work better in a larger guitar and another a smaller guitar. I was going to spend my time building different guitars to see what makes them tick and then I ended up with some health conditions that made life difficult and put a stop to it. The stack of bodies above are roughly in the same state as in the picture. I am finally getting my shit together but I may have to gut my basement and have piles put in as the house is sinking. I already know I won’t have the time to build what I planned on. But we will see what happens.

9 Likes

nice work @Heliosphear generous and thoughtful as always.

thnx for letting me be a member of this great community. OG the world!!

10 Likes

Welcome back brother, have not seen you in a while, great to see you back.

5 Likes

thnx, nice to be back. finally settled in back at home and getting all those ducks in a row…

8 Likes

Special announcement: Double your dollar.

For every 100 OG’s that post to give a buck, your dollar will be matched to provide food for those in need. To the first 100, you are my inspiration, Thank you.

22 Likes

man, all the talented ppl on this site!!!
i’m always 100% digging to see what you great ppl do when not tending to the garden :slight_smile:

9 Likes

way to double down @Heliosphear
generous person indeed!

12 Likes