You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

No Shiska, this is open to all OG’s. You always count! Well, you know… here for sure. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I posted when you started this thread that comment was directed at @CornbreadJunior post New OG members ! But thanks for the warm welcome.

6 Likes

I’ll let @Heliosphear decide that one.

Im trying to get more new posters in this thread for him to max his out and add some love if i can.
I’m good with either way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There was a huge rush of OG’s in the beginning, I was overwhelmed and lost sight of being able to respond to every OG. @CornbreadJunior donation is for new OG’s as said, you are correct @ShiskaberrySavior i’m to stoned to function at this point.

Good nite OG’s, be good to yourself.

5 Likes

Hey @CornbreadJunior , thanks for doing this brother…
You guys give poor people like me a chance to contribute to this wonderful community… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah alright, Ill get another buck thrown in.
I avoided self promotion the first time, but this time I’ll jump in.
See my current grow Here.
Thanks for helping to support this place!

7 Likes

My cats do that too

6 Likes

New to OverGrow? Need grow supplies?

8 Likes

All good, anyone can get another buck from me for OG even if they posted already.

hopefully more then 5 ppl will post :frowning:

10 Likes

Is there an @everyone a person can use to annoy everyone to get attention on this post @trust_level_0 @trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3

Oh yup that seems to of worked
Common yall.comment and help grow the OG fund
Its costs nothing but typing a reply to this topic
@Heliosphear and @CornbreadJunior are amazing members whom are donating dollars for posts in this topic.

If ive abused those tags , someone pls slap my hand

6 Likes

Very generous of you, come on people now….

5 Likes

yea overgrowers, let’s keep this going! i’ve been caught up in my own stuff all week long, but i’m posting now. i’ll come back later to add more about myself or something here, but for now…

@Heliosphear and @CornbreadJunior you guys rock. thanks for supporting overgrow!

8 Likes

Those aren’t tags. You tagged two people in your post, and put an @ before a few phrases so that it bolded them. :wink: And no, you can’t @ the entire forum at once, which is probably for the best. The thread is already pinned, that’s as close as it gets.

10 Likes

What an amazing gift to OG, and a great way to say hi and get to know a little about everyone! Thank you @Heliosphear! And to you too @CornbreadJunior for jumping in and adding additional donations!

As many of you know, I was introduced to this great community by my hubby, @bassman5420. I have been growing with him for a long time and now I am in the. middle of the first official grow in my very own tent.

I love growing, it’s good for the body and mind. Plus, I know my medicine is grown organically and with love! If you’ve seen my grow diary you know… theres also a little magic involved!

14 Likes

Bitties. Thanks og for all the help along the way

15 Likes

ok y’all havent cost me enough money yet so im pushing my $100 bonus deadline to Sunday night @ midnight.

13 Likes

A picture of a random autoflower.
That will be $1 please sir. :laughing: :+1: :v:

11 Likes

Better post one for you @CornbreadJunior another dollar

10 Likes

I totally misinterpreted the original deal, I thought I was already posted to the max.

Thank you @CornbreadJunior and @Heliosphear for making it rain, and thank you @chronix because I’m following in your example with a picture of an auto flower.

:money_mouth_face:

12 Likes

Thanks for the generosity @Heliosphear and @CornbreadJunior!

11 Likes