Zeppelin's Landing

{9-10-22} day 4 {last night} :woman_farmer:

11 Likes

Have some buds cured and ready to give my BF, not much but every little bit helps :slightly_smiling_face:

These are from a cup grow :arrow_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

looks dank a f :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

{9-12-22} Chop today :slightly_smiling_face: 136 for plant, 70 days for the seeds. Going to let her dry for a few days, quite anxious though to see how many seeds I have.

17 Likes

In spring I had met some local growers and we stayed in touch. A couple are low budget like myself and I gave them a bunch of seeds. We just had lunch and they gave me this, an oz as a thank you. I said it’s not necessary, but I’ll give it to my BF who needs it. Some cool folks on OG and locally :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

This is an update on pollen maker B that I gave another grower a few weeks ago :slightly_smiling_face: She’s doing great and must have a 1000 sacks, starting to throw some dust, so cool :woman_farmer:

13 Likes

It’s nice to see things working out like that. The circle of giving, condensed to two posts, nice! :+1:

4 Likes

{9-16-22} Picking out the seeds :woman_farmer: from this to that :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

My first attempt at making my own seeds. Seedtree A produced 448 total, 352 dark, 96 white {to throw away} I’m quite happy as I never expected that many. Most were deep in the buds and couldn’t see them. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

17 Likes

Ya I crossed once and the b.s with harvesting them was not my jam man. I leave that to more patient minds than mine lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right on @LedZeppelin ! Congrats on your first seed harvest. You have just opened one giant Pandora’s box. Most excellent!:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Well there’s 448 beans ya didnt have before, very nicely done…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

{9-17-22} day 130 for seedtree B. Seeds are ready, but I’m in no hurry for them now. Will just let her be for awhile :woman_farmer: :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Hey mate thats an awsome result well done, no stopping ya now👍

3 Likes

looks very phallic that cola :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

9-14-22 soak for 24 hours bottled water
9-15-22 paper towel for 48 hours
9-17-22 spouted
9-19-22 day 2 :woman_farmer:

I like the way the one curved over :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

and there is life :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think they ran out of unbroken letters :wink:

1 Like

[9-22-22} day 5, they made it to the top and were about 2 inches tall. Filled the container up :woman_farmer: Pure coco, just giving Maxigro with Cal-Mag. They look good, but I feel something is missing. If anyone is growing in pure coco, are you adding any other supplements?

10 Likes