Zeppelin's Landing

Looks great should do just fine with a window view of the outdoors.

2 Likes

She’s got about three more weeks to go. I found her laying on her side, few bent branches, but looks ok. Trimmed her up to get some light to the bottom buds. Thanks to all who stop by for look, you make this a fun place :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Quite the fashionable hair cut! :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like she just had a Quickie… @LedZeppelin

2 Likes

Gorilla Cookies has been in the window for the last ten days, looking a little better. The lone cup is at day 60, but got a bunch clean and ready :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

The tops weighed 26.58 grams, looked like it was going to be more. Have the rest drying, maybe another half oz. My growing friends keep telling me to stop with the cups as it’s a waste of time and seeds. Thinking they’re right, but it’s fun :wink:

14 Likes

I read through your journal last week (backwards from newest to oldest…is that weird?) and it inspired me to start growing smaller just to meet my own needs. I’m always looking for simpler approaches. Just started 4 two liter hempy pop bottles, but even those will probably more than I need.
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Meh, you do you. I think your results are pretty impressive. As long as your needs or wants for flower are met, who cares what other people think, ya know? As for a waste of seed, they literally grow on trees haha.

4 Likes

A fan leaf from Gorilla Cookies :slightly_smiling_face: Rest of cup buds dry.

13 Likes

Last cup coming down today, day 75. The super tiny amount of pollen I was able to collect from the Purple Lemonade plant I hit a bud on the Purple Punch plant. It was yellow in color but had no idea if it would be good and not something I will do again. When I make seeds next time I’ll let the fan do it’s thing. 37 seeds, some look pretty good. Always nice to make a few of my own beans :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

looks like mission accomplished. nice looking seeds." shaken and baked and i helped". created some of my own seeds. :seedling:.

5 Likes

Purple Punch came down :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Looks fire :fire: I just got a Dosi Punch vape cart. I really like both dosi and pp. I’m really considering Dosi Punch for one of the 3 strains to grow in the gauntlet next year. That PP looks fire dear. :100: :fire:

4 Likes

Thickness!

1 Like

Gorilla Cookies is done. She did ok for sitting in the window, but can’t let them get this tall anymore :woman_farmer:

16 Likes

What a difference a week makes :slightly_smiling_face: Day 7-14-21. Tossed one, topped all this time, cut off lowers on the cups and going for just two shoots on them.

d 21

16 Likes

Purple Punch dry weight minus say an half oz or so for stems gave me over three ounces :slightly_smiling_face: My best auto ever and found another 26 seeds.

18 Likes

your plants are happy. that is amazing week to week growth. nice haul on the pp.

3 Likes

Day 28, I cut so many fan leaves off last week that I thought I was going lose them, but they bounced right back. Going to chop some more and push them to the limit. Wasn’t planning anymore cup grows, but just had to pop some of the Purple Lemonade/Purple Punch cross I made :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

That sounds like a great cross! I don’t think I’d be able to resist popping those seeds either

2 Likes