Zeppelin's Landing

Day 15 for the Purple Lemonade/Purple Punch cross. Of the 17, 11 cracked and 10 made it. I did manage to kill all the other plant I had going with my crazyness of cutting/topping :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Looking very healthy!

4 Likes

Your plants are looking great @LedZeppelin ! Bravo :partying_face::tada::clap::green_heart: That Gorilla cookies - wow!!

3 Likes

Four weeks on the cups. Started showing white hairs on day 22. Dropped a few RocBuds, had a couple not make it, so have few more soaking :slightly_smiling_face: LZ

14 Likes

plants look great as always. getting ready to start up my auto grows. and also my first led light grow.
them purple punch buds look mighty fine too! :face_with_monocle:

looks like you did the worm casting germination too? have yet to try that. i have been having good results with the float tec that you shared with me.

2 Likes

Day 35 on the PL/PP cups. Day 14-13-4-3-2 on the RocBuds. Have a couple more that cracked, but haven’t come up yet LZ

11 Likes

The Purple Punch buds came out really nice. The other bud photo is a past RocBud LZ

14 Likes

merry christmas and a very happy new year! :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :100:

2 Likes

Cups day 56. I’m quite happy with them, hoping for two ounces.
Rocbuds are at days 35-34-25-24-23-23LZ

14 Likes

Day 70 for the cups, going to chop atleast the tops off next week. Rocbuds comming along, top left one is so so LZ

18 Likes

Dang! I’m always impressed to see what you can do with those cups!

6 Likes

Hi @LedZeppelin

looking really good. how often are you watering those? I can get three days with my clones in solos, but I have to sit them in a pan with water in the bottom or they will be dried out a bit. The cup in a cup style seem to get pretty dry too quick for me.

5 Likes

I second that, she does awazing work in them solo’s.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly and to all who stop by! :slightly_smiling_face:

Water everyday, one day from top and next day the bottom. There’s probably more roots out of the cup then in it. I like bottom feeding better, but if you don’t top water they fall over. Which happens often, it’s like dominoes here some days LZ

14 Likes

Chopped the tops off the cups, going another week or so for rest. Rocbuds starting to fill out, but let them get alittle too tall again. Pepper :slightly_smiling_face: LZ

23 Likes

nice looking buds and dog!. have you used the mars light yet? was wondering if it made any difference with your grows? i have got the auto seedlings going to try my first grow using leds. i hear it is different than standard grow light. guess i will find out soon enough.

3 Likes

RocBuds moving slowly. Cut the cups down today, few photos before and a shot of Pepper LZ

15 Likes

I was able to get a ride to the post office :slightly_smiling_face:

@LunarMOG
@Pleiochasium
@I.am.human
@ix3u
@Natea
@Pigeonman
@sunra108
@BRMTreefarmer
@Scarlyle
@JOHN1234

20 Likes

How awesome are the life magnified stamps!?! I waited three months for those to come out! Then forgot about them and almost missed it :joy::joy::joy::joy: bought three sheets when I remembered!

Thanks so much @LedZeppelin !!

3 Likes

always growing killer buds. and sending seeds to OGer’s. YOU ROCK and ROLL!

hope all is well!

3 Likes