2024 amumayuk dunes with fighting bilbo

last package is stil unopened the first time i got fighting bilbo with some goji oj and a singular bagseed of (somethingbilbo) i dont recall exactly but the last mail from you is in the fridge unopened

2 Likes

ive ingrain my way of playing pool into some aspects of my life

2 Likes

@MissinBissin @FieldEffect my current state of things i think septoria is starting to get serious

4 Likes

Thanks to @Hashpants heres more than a Blurb

3 Likes

id guess being where i am in bloom its a bite late to spray it

1 Like

Defoliation, if you can grab a buddy and get right-in there… is the best thing you can do.

Last Fall, indoors, I experienced some yellow-leaf Septoria. Thanks for the Help in pulling me through that @George, removing affected leaves is the best Action to take.

from this…

to this…

AND… @SativaKid provided me with a UV-C bulb that went on for 30 minutes at a time… I Win this one!

6 Likes

ill try get a hand if possible

2 Likes

You can still spray citric acid or potassium bicarbonate. Just dont blast your buds and dont spray the last few weeks. Shower the leaves. Citric acid can burn pistils too. Defoliate first a bit. As long as it dont kill the sugar leaves you are good, septoria only attacks leaves, not buds or fruit.

4 Likes

yeah ill def try to defoliate as much as i can

3 Likes

Take a look at Potassium Bicarbonate, they put it In wine to lower ph . When sprayed it will lower ph on leaves . I can send you some if you like. As long as its below the tops , just rock on. If it gets in the sugar leaves, the dead material will rot your buds.

4 Likes

im starting to understand more my local problematics of each season
PM
septoria
aphids and cocooning bugs
i feel like im guetting a better grasp at identifying when its nut relate or pest related
ima try to go preventive for next season, trying is where the fun is

3 Likes

mandalas are giving me vibes that end of sept they be good to vhop
fighting bilbos are worying me into 7-10 october territory

1 Like

Very nice garden @amumayuk. Been on and off and just binged the remaining. Must be nice to wander and smell in there :slight_smile:

I’m discovering citric acid too (sadly) as it seems the last usable thing. I went to the same conclusion: it’s also really because of the PH change on the leaf.
It’s so low it burns soft body insects and eggs, and regulates the microbial/fungal life too. Not many pathogens resist low PH. That’s part of why lactic acid is used on crops. And I wonder if it ain’t also why they dislike sulfur based products (which is low PH).

For some fungi there’s also different strains of fungal based treatments, I don’t know if it exists for septoria?

There’s enough good advices above anyway. Harvest is not so far, you’ll make it!

4 Likes

im more optimistic then last year

4 Likes

And you kept identifying the recurring problems. Sure next year will be better (again) :wink:

2 Likes

The wettable sulfur foliar helps keep them clean through veg. Other important preventive measures are covering the soil to prevent splash back, isolating them from other plants to prevent transmission of pests and disease. BTk during early and mid flower to keep Budworms out of your crop. GL

4 Likes

it got me thinking i have some terpinator here and i think it contains sulfure
Derived From: Potassium Sulfate

1 Like

Thats available sulfur for feeding , brings out the terps and thiols. I do use unscented Epsom salts ( magnesium sulfate) for that purpose. Use in moderation.

3 Likes

bought it when i was into bottles but never used it might give it a try someday see if it does any good

1 Like

moderation is an unknown around here, been trying to drink with that guy for years but never found him

2 Likes