Cheese question?

Anyone here really looking for Cheese, I advise you go to the Phenohunter forums, look for user Psychobilly & read thru his posts. Dude’s a major cheese-head

13 Likes

Has anyone smoked nirvanas Swiss cheese, always wanted to try it but never got around to ordering it.

livestock manure has sulfur in it.

1 Like

my EXODUS CHEESE cut i have in house now, these are freshly rooted cuts so there still not at 100% growth.

not 100% sure what i need to be looking for to know if this is the real deal legit exo cut, this came from the EU andagain i was told this is the real legit cut.

we shall see …

9 Likes

O boy i will be following this one big time.

3 Likes

Yep been following. Clones a bit too early for me to really say either way. Looks promising tho!
Pretty sure @santero knows what the Exodus looks like in person?

2 Likes

would like to hear what ppl think the lineage of these strains/cuts are.

UGORG#1
BLUES
EXODUS
LOST SKUNK

thank you for your time and thoughts …

4 Likes

@santero

brother what do you think from those couple early pics.

thank you …

2 Likes

Someone correct me if I’m wrong here but:

Exodus is supposed to be 100% Skunk #1, the original real-deal cheese cut, and then it gets interesting.

Blues the clone-only, aka Livers, should be either a Sister or an S1 of Exodus. Brightside/UK Cheese should just be renames of Exodus but :man_shrugging:

Then you have the Blues beans from Underground Originals which are a Blues BX1. It’s Blues clone-only x Killer Skunk(Blues clone-only x Blueberry)

UGORG #1 is Exodus x Blues BX1, which is what that Lost Skunk is, but they used different males.

4 Likes

that info is clear but still this whole cheese thing is so fing mashed up its going to be very hard to make something that can be EXPLAINED to the masses.

Question.

EXODUS CHEESE cut hit with pollen from the UGO BLUES BC1 how should/would the tag be presented to the ppl.

i have the exodus cheese {legit i hope} i also have some UGORG# 1 & BLUES BC1. really wanting to make a JAWS CHEESE strain but damn this might be very tricky.

also this is the first i have heard of the blues i have from UGO being a bc1, i thought they were f1. so there are NO blues/liver seed stock. if you do not have the livers cut you do not have it correct.

so whats the lineage of the LIVERS, are we saying ALL THE CHEESE in todays market are from the SKUNK #1 ??.

if thats the case then i think i need to pop all my skunk#1 seeds and pray i get something special.

man this is going to be a tough one …

5 Likes

Yeah, Cheese/blues/liver’s and all their derivatives have always been said to have been found in original sensi seeds skunk #1 beans. There might be another cut too but yeah, all from old skunk #1.

So no way to have Blues F1 as it’s just a Skunk #1 cut, same as Exodus. And the Blues cut IS the Liver’s cut, was a rename allegedly.

The closest to blues/livers outside of the cut is either that Killer Skunk or the bx1(blues x killer skunk).

Blues/livers isn’t the same as the Exodus though. Exodus is THE Cheese cut and blues/liver’s doesnt have the same flavor/taste.

2 Likes

damn i guess all i can do over here is start popping seeds and hunt for what im after.

think i have three packs of skunk #1 now, plus endless hybrids.

SKUNK #1 {3}
SKUNK * MAGIC MERLIN
SKUNK #1
SKUNK #1 HERILOOM
SKUNK #1 * AFGHANI {LA AFFIE DOM}
SKUNK #1 * GRANDADDY PURPLE
SKUNK #1 * ICE
SKUNK #1 * PURPLE HAZE {LATE 80’S NOR CAL}
SKUNK #1 * UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18}
SKUNK #11 {FEM}
SKUNK 91 {F2}
SKUNK 91 * ALIEN MATTER {F1}
SKUNK BC1
SKUNK DAWG * DIRTY SANCHEZ {F1}
SKUNK DRUNK {F1}
SKUNK HASHPLANT {HS1}
SKUNK HILL 91
SKUNK MINTZ
SKUNK SOAKERZ
SKUNK TANGERINE * 88 HASHPLANT {F1}
SKUNK TANGERINE * BLACK ROSE {F1}
SKUNK TANGERINE * SUPER SKUNK {F1}
SKUNK VA * GHASH {F1}
SKUNK VA * OLD MOTHER GHANI
SKUNK X
SKUNK-N-HONEY
SKUNKY TRAIN

ROAD KILL SKUNK {FEM}
ROAD KILL SKUNK * CHEM D {BC1/F2}
ROAD KILL SKUNK / DEEP CHUNK / LIME SKUNK #4{F1} * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
ROAD KILL SKUNK / DEEP CHUNK / LIME SKUNK #5 {F1} * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
ROAD KILL SKUNK / DEEP CHUNK / LIME SKUNK #6 {F1} * ROMULAN / KOREAN SKUNK {F1}
ROADKILL DIMONDS
ROADKILL SKUNK * EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL
ROADKILL SKUNK * UNCLE FESTER SKUNK {18}
ROADKILL SKUNK V 2.1
ROADKILL SKUNK X DEEP CHUNK X LIME SKUNK #4 * KILLER CHEM
ROADKILL SKUNK X DEEP CHUNK X LIME SKUNK #6 * KILLER CHEM
ROADKILL WAVES

where where where to start, thinking with those skunk #1 seed packs …

8 Likes

forgot this one. if it’s Exodus x UGORG #1 that sounds like Exodus BX1. Exodus x (Exodus x Blues x (Blues x Blueberry))

If you hit the Exodus with the Blues beans you’re basically making your own Lost Skunk or UGORG #1 :thinking:

4 Likes

ya thats how it was running through my head as well, but to that would be just making something that already out there and then me naming. ahh thats not really what im wanting to do.

will that happen most likely yes but it WILL NOT BE JAWS CHEESE. i would be hammered on the boards if i tried that shit, plus i want something that has not been done yet, this will be the first thing in over 20 years of breeding and over 400 personally made strain that i want to put MY NAME & REP on so i want it to be one of a kind.

peace …

9 Likes

Skunk 1 had some cool kids like green crack.

4 Likes

Khalifa Genetics has Persian Prince. It’s a Uzbek IBL x UK Cheese IBL. I haven’t tried it but it seems like a solid choice in finding a great cheese pheno. Have you seen or tried that one @JAWS? OR if maybe you know them personally they can help you out with the UK Cheese?

3 Likes

ya dont know those guys nor do i know of that strain, never heard of that one before.

i might need to just pop some cheese #1 from KALI and try to work it into some from the exodus or the blue gorg seeds. my last push would be from BBC which i do not want to really do and will try everything else first.

humm may be make a exodus x blues bc1 then pop some of those seeds while popping some uk cookies and then breed those. something like that im the only one with the uk cookies so it would be very ORIGINAL i think.

peace …

4 Likes

I love cheese! Ur cheese dawg freebie is what pushed me to get the chocolate meds.

2 Likes

@JAWS
I just think a Festers Skunk x Cheese would be too much. :wink:

1 Like

The Milo part is a total bullshitting. It’s initially a simple bad employee not leaving a company the hand empty. And it wasn’t only a cut ^^

He was smart enough to survive the way he did, not my business to judge this, but there is no momentum between the drama and the fems. Just an opportunity well taken and well operated, and he have all my respect for this.

1 Like