Fleur du Mal Seeds

Super fast shipping for me in the :us: and @Baudelaire was very discreet in shipping too! Highly recommended from a customer service stand point, truly top notch. Can’t wait till the first of the year to start growing the C99’s

7 Likes

Was very pleased in customer service, shipping and packaging. Three dayz coast to coast. Ordered the wrong seeds, but that was on me. Ended up with my Homegrown Girl’s pick of the C99 instead of my pick, The GD. Tabs sux when you’re spaced, but now I just have an extra excuse for the re-upping.

6 Likes

Started the germination process of 10 DTH x C99. I’ll be looking for a keeper mom and a nice male to cross with the 5 Ace strains I have coming.

Looking forward to working with some quality genetics.

6 Likes

id love some of nevs strains would you part with any classics

1 Like

Expect a release of some original Seed Bank strains in 2018.

12 Likes

What a TEASE! :grin:

4 Likes

HAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! +20

4 Likes

Sorry, no content from me, and double quoting, but could not resist !!!

4 Likes

Do you take suggestions?

Apollo 13 stinky male X Airborne G 13

Webfish called it X13

14 Likes

I remember Webfish’s X13. Good idea.

My General’s Daughter is a close cousin with G13 x Cinderella.

-b420

6 Likes

I just wanted to give a shoutout to @Baudelaire

I ordered a Durban Breeder Mix on his website, due to confusion on my part, I discovered I wasn’t able to complete my payment as intended. A quick email to him and arrangements were made for an alternative payment method. My seeds arrived within 3-5 days of payment (Tbh I don’t remember exact timeframe, it was faster than I expected though)

My seeds were shipped in a small bubble mailer, sealed in a white heavy duty plastic baggie (non-see through) and there was a helpful pamphlet about how FDM germs their seeds.

Overall 10/10 experience. Order without hesitation! Great Customer service!

13 Likes

Don’t hesitate to check out @Baudelaire on STRAINLY

3 Likes

Durban Thai x C99 - 6 out of 10 seeds are females. Very vigorous and uniform growth. 2 weeks in to flower and the yield is going to be impressive if early indications are correct. Very nice work Baudelaire.

They are sharing space under 12 Sol Strips and 2 Red and Blue Strips with some pure sativas from Ace. I’m liking how the sativas are growing under the Sol Strips.

9 Likes

I just got me a pack of Cindy 99 to germinate and grow for my next grow. Also something from BOG will be running alongside them.

6 Likes

I noticed my strips make bushes not trees lol. I love these lights. Interested to see how the Columbian black landraces do under the lights when I get to them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Durban Thai x C99, Malawi and Malawi X Panama are about finished stretching. It seems to be about the same amount of stretch I would get under my old 1000 watt MH. The Guawi stretch is much less than I expected, same with the Panama.

1 Like

Mr. B is the most honest, helpful and knowlegeable person i have had the pleasure of doing business with. I would trust him my kids for the weekend… HAHAHAHAHAHA!

But no for real, Baudelaire sent some seeds to a couple of customers three times, three times i said, because the seeds wouldn’t arrive. A friend in Cali and another one in Europe. He didn’t rest until the customers got their goods, and he took the loss like a real gent.

KUDOS Mr. B! @Baudelaire, i’m running Cindy 99 this next grow. Wish me luck bro!

HppHrvst

8 Likes

26 days in to flower and the Durban Thai X C99 smells like juicyfruit gum.

8 Likes

New release: Sweet Tooth #4 bx

Fleur du Mal is releasing a backcross of the original Sweet Tooth #4 today. Complete strain and ordering information is available at FDMseeds.com, so I’ll be brief here.

This is the famed and now abandoned line of potent, fruity indicas that Spice of Life’s Breeder Steve worked for nearly a decade from the late 90’s to 2005. Known for massive fist-sized buds encrusted with trichomes, Sweet Tooth almost single-handedly jumpstarted the ice hash movement in the 1990s. It remains one of the best yielding strains ever for hash making.

Sweet Tooth is a cross of a Northern Lights #2 clone widely circulated around Vancouver, British Columbia and the U.S. Northwest in the 1990s called Sweet Pink Grapefruit, and an early release of DJ Short’s original Blueberry. The line was backcrossed three times by the time Spice of Life released #4, making this the F4 generation. As such, expect general consistency of expression around two basic phenotypes: a thick-stemmed, columnar style dominated by a single large primary cola, and another more bushier habit sporting six to 10 ice cream cone-shaped buds. Maturation time is around 60-65 days from 12/12, late September to early October outside in most temperate zones.

Single cola pheno:

Bushy pheno:

Both phenos have their attractions. The single column pheno is capable of producing truly massive main colas of the 2-liter bottle size, but bring with it the typical issues with pythium mold that comes with large bud structures. The bushy type is probably a better overall yielder of top-grade buds, and is much less prone to mold.

For those who’ve grown up in the Diesel/OG era, Sweet Tooth will be a very different indica experience. The taste is, as the name suggests, sweet and fruity, without a trace of fuel or sourness. The head, while definitely indica-based and full-body, is decidedly more cerebral than today’s typical couch-lock Afghani hybrids. There’s a symphony playing in the dream….

I consider this an interim release in a longer term project to create the next generation of Sweet Tooth, #5. On the advice of Breeder Steve (who’s now working with South American mountain sativas in Colombia), I am creating several sibling lines of Sweet Tooth and its parental stock to use in future generations to try to improve and preserve the strain. To that end I’ve collected versions of Sweet Pink Grapefruit in clone and seed form, and paired them with an original Blueberry female that is one generation removed from DJ’s original release in 1996.

Over the next year I’ll be growing out the lines and evaluating the best specimens for introduction into the Sweet Tooth #5 project. A limited group of testers will be helping with this evaluation process.

This bx release is a selective cross-pollination of the two best and most representative females with the most robust, best structured and most aromatic male out of two dozen seeds acquired in 2004, when Spice of Life was based in Switzerland. I made the decision to release this accession based on the number of requests by the community over the years for a re-release of the strain, and after confirming with Breeder Steve that he was no longer working with the line.

While this project falls within the heirloom category of FDM offerings, I look at the Sweet Tooth #5 project as an interpretative venture seeking to take the line to the next level, my offering of an improved version of Steve’s seminal work that preserves the essence and character of the strain. I hope everyone enjoys it.

-b420

35 Likes

Oh man, Choices, choices, choices.

Thanks for doing this one @Baudelaire.

Going to keep this link handy.

2 Likes