Fleur du Mal Seeds

nice! They do look just like the breeder pack of ST#3 I grew out back in the day. I remember my crop got hurt bad by the ozone generator I was using at the time which was a shame. Now I can try it again!

I remember the strain for heavy yield and very distinctive fruity smell and taste. Great idea to resurrect it. :+1:

4 Likes

I am not worthy, i am not worthy! Master Jedi, i wanted to see this out come out for a while now!

WOOHOO!

4 Likes

Dedication that is Mr. B. @Baudelaire keep up the great and very time consuming hard work.

I will be in touch via pm and the usual way :wink:

VERY COOL :sunglasses: -b420

4 Likes

great job B. !
waiting in line for the release…
:heart_eyes:
DS

5 Likes

@Baudelaire would you consider shipping to Australia?

2 Likes

If not, tell me what you want i will send it to you bro! But i think he can accomodate you.

3 Likes

All the time mate… -b420

1 Like

Do I need to order via email? the website only has the United States on the drop-down menu for shipping

2 Likes

You can always just send me a note at b420 (AT) fdmseeds.com.

-b420

2 Likes

Considering the popularity of this strain the first time around combined with your skill working with quality genetics. I’m surprised their is not more buzz about this release.

7 Likes

It will happen in a couple of months. I am sure. As for Mr. B, yes. Super talented, honest and hard working individual.

And, i already put in my order for two packs of the renowned/revamped SWT4. WOOHOO!

HppHrvst

4 Likes

For those who know about this strain, its reputation speaks for itself. Filled orders from six countries and 3 continents this week.

Not my shot, but you get the picture…

23 Likes

Fat indeed! Man I bet that smells heavenly

5 Likes

Just wanted to drop an early report on Durban Thai X C99. I’m not sure what Baud’s goals were when creating this strain. I have grown SSSC’s Durban Thai Highflyer and the original Bros. Grimm C99.

Outside of shorter flowering times I’m not detecting a big influence from C99. It seems Baud shortened the flowering time while retaining the best qualities of the Durban Thai.

Early smoke tests of dried uncured buds is really impressive. A strong soaring stoney high, something I would not have expected before a proper cure. Nice… Two thumbs up, great value at $60.

Baud,

One of my ladies smells exactly like A77 Cali O, I’d recognize that terpene profile anywhere. The rest have a kind of juicy fruit gum spice smell.

I’ll give a more detailed report after a cure.

21 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying the DTC @ray. Your description of my goals is exactly that, to shorten the maturation period but retain the sativa high and terpene profile. Cindy males are great for breeding in that shortened bloom period without masking other traits of the mother stock.

-b420

6 Likes

FDM now available for local delivery in the UK

Good news for folks looking to score Fleur du Mal Seeds in the UK:
http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/288-fleur-du-mal-seeds/

Expect to see the full line of FDM releases available in a few days. Local shipping should save our UK customers time and hassles that come with international shipping.

Thanks to Joolz at UK420.com for making this happen.

-b420

8 Likes

Your FDM site lists a Durban-Thai Highflyer x C99. Is the “Durban Thai-Highflyer” in the possible mothers the same as the Super Sativa Seed Club strain in this Seed Finder link?

If yes, then that is different from the Sensi Seeds father, correct?

Thanks @Baudelaire for yoiu time,
C50

1 Like

chiming in just to say that ESB and DT mix i just popped were cracked open, with 2/3 mm tails out after 18h of soaking… great vitality B420.
Ds

2 Likes

It’s original SSSC stock via Mr Soul, who once worked at SSSC in the early 90s. The crosses in the mixes that list Durban as the father line (second parent in the listing, after “x”) is a Sensi Durban circa '97.
-b420

4 Likes

what is it like now?