Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

What’s up everyone, first time poster here! Gotta shout out @Yetigrows for showing me this community! I’m new to growing, about to finish up my first run that is focused on growing for hash. Here’s my tent, mostly 3 phenotypes of Rainbow Belts v3 from Archive Seedbank on day 30. I have a couple Blue Dreams and a Humboldt Pound Cake filling in the gaps! I’ve got some interesting really things lined up for next year.

21 Likes

Welcome @cdues21

6 Likes

Welcome @cdues21 , grow is looking good

5 Likes

Welcome to OG cdues21, nice looking plants for a first run :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome. That’s a very nice first run! They look excellent!

7 Likes

Hey brother, I hear ya on the autos!

You may want to check out @BU2B 3 4 A Kg (Three For a key) even more Automatic Writing Grow.

I am on the fence with Autos but @BU2B is killing it with Autos.
His new post is chock full of great growing tips he uses!

From BU2B’s From Automatic Writing post, post:7, topic:91707

He is sharing a wealth of info on his grow style!

If you are into Auto’s or on the fence check out his grow!
Overgrow the World :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Hi everyone! Finally started posting after lurking for a while. I’ve been going by WidowMaker since probably 1999>? 2000? It’s so hard to tell.

Been growing since I was 18 years old and still going strong 21 years later… wow time flies.

I was an original member of overgrow back in the day before it all went down. Name was WidowMaker :)

At some point a lot of us migrated over to ICMAG; I made an account there (widow maker) https://www.icmag.com/members/widow-maker.20542/#xfmgAlbums

Looking forward to posting some grow logs and bud shots on OVERGROW again hehe. I won POTM way back when for a shot of my (REZ DOG) Reservoir Sour Diesel IBL woo woo, anyone remember those times? :) :)

Just got my hands on some clones from a good friend of mine who runs a dispensary in Maine and I’m starting back up my grow domain
:) :)

For my next run(s) I’ll be rocking out a clone that was pheno hunted by my friend of Wifi Cake in my home made RDWC.
Genetics: White Fire #43 x Wedding Cake

In soil right now becoming new mothers for clones we’ve got:

Gush Mints (PCG cut)
Pablos Revenge (Tiki cut)
Wifi Mints (Jungleboys cut)

Already in the mother room:

Future #1 (clone only)
Gelato OG (personally hunted pheno)
Gorilla Skittlez (probably retiring)
Amnesi-k (29% high yield sativa)

Looking for:

Chem 4! (i need this cut back in my life! Still one of my favorite smokes)
Tahoe OG (I miss her, had this cut for 7 years when I lived in tahoe for a while, sadly lost in the move)

Anyway, HI ALL. Good to be back even if I’m way late to the party

~WM

23 Likes

Welcome @widowmaker happy you signed up at the old home again. Your lineup sounds great.

5 Likes

Welcome @widowmaker - good to have you back- bringing the fire with those genetics- looking forward to your new adventures! Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Hi @widowmaker and @cdues21! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @widowmaker and @cdues21

3 Likes

Welcome! Best community on the internet ever! Hope to see more of you!

3 Likes

Welcome @cdues21 !!!

4 Likes

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply, hadn’t gotten a notification. I haven’t had any issues with seeds, but I’ve only had 12 seeds shipped in since I’ve been living here.

5 Likes

Welcome @cdues21! You’ve found the place! Good to have you on board!

3 Likes

I feel you there, brother. Three and a half years here and the daily time with the plants is a big help. I started growing for all the obvious reasons, but also because of advice that growing plants or getting a pet is a good way to learn to take care of something and then you get used to taking care of yourself too. Seems to work for me, welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Hi guys! Just joined OG and looks like there’s lots to learn from and explore here.

I’m currently going a pheno/geno hunt on YT @‘WolfGrowsWeed’ posted my 1st video today which show ALL the different cultivars branded seed packs Ill be running (I think about 13 in total).

Follow on the journey I’ve never done YT stuff before but I guess a like and a subscribe would do great if anyone fancies, the quality will get better I promise! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

Hi @WolfGrowsWeed! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @WolfGrowsWeed

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you👍!

2 Likes