:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @brainwashedhash :v:

1 Like

@brainwashedhash, welcome to OG.

1 Like

Nice to meet you @brainwashedhash, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

weöcome to Og @brainwashedhash !!! good place to be at!

1 Like

Welcome to the party!
I’m sure you’ll enjoy following some posts by the master @JoeCrowe. I bet his adventures are right up your alley!:wink:
Here’s a few topics to get ya started.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard

Don’t tell anyone this place is full of stoners that even smoke hash :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Welcome home, @brainwashedhash ! Get comfortable, start a diary, enjoy the sights! The water’s fine!
Looking at trying my hand at making some bubble hash soon, actually. It’ll only be the second time around for us here! Do you usually press or…?
Damn glad to meet you and hope to see you around!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Glad to finally be apart of OG. Can’t wait to learn from you all and too share some of the projects I’ve been working on.

13 Likes

WELCOME :raising_hand_woman:t3: To the OG community.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello @Addams_family_farm welcome to the greatest community of folks on the internet. Lots to look at learn about and many friends to b made

2 Likes

@Addams_family_farm, welcome to OG. Can’t wait to see your projects.

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Addams_family_farm, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to the greatest online cannabis community! We look forward to seeing the projects that you want to share with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to all new 'OGś members! you surely found the right place to be at! Enjoy your stay ! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Addams_family_farm :v:

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it glad to finally be here. Love what your doing for preservation work just read through the blue kush project you did so badass cant wait to follow along on more.

7 Likes

Yo thanks a ton theres a lot of good info here!

yes i do! i have a ten ton dabpress i use.

4 Likes

Thanks man. I did a BOG Sour Bubble Prior to the Blue Kush and a BOG Blue Moon Rocks run last. Will be starting on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy next, run starts in a little over a week. :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Addams_family_farm!!

2 Likes