Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@Magu, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome Mr Magu. I just joined myself. Hope to see some of your work on display.
Cheers

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Magu, glad to meet you.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Magu
:v:

5 Likes

@Magu it is a pleasure, we finally won the war! I had to move out east, but it will do :smiley: this place is packed with kind people and information, enjoy.

4 Likes

Welcome @Magu !
Lots of passionate landracers here, in several different threads:

Good to have you around!

10 Likes

@Magu Welcome to the OG!

I am sure you already know that there is an abundance of info on the OG to keep you engaged.

I saw that you were talking about a few subjects on the FC recently and wanted to give you some OG links to assist you in quenching your thirst for knowledge…

and of course I figured Ohio Flag would be a place to locate other growers in your area that have specific incites for growing within your latitude.

I know that the links above will keep you busy especially with the great links @HeadyBearAdventures also gave you above.

But I also know that you are an avid reader and have been consuming Canna knowledge like a mad man since your state had recently voted to legalize weed so I wanted to bring your attention to the magnifying glass icon located in the top right hand corner or your OG screen. This is OG’s search feature. :arrow_down:

Again, Welcome over to the OG and I am sure I’ll be seeing ya out there :surfing_man: the good OG Vibes! :call_me_hand:

Edit… I know you are sponge at consuming information but just remember you can give out them likes AKA :heart:'s… :wink:

15 Likes

Hey Maddawg :grin:. Fancy meeting you here. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting with everyone about your native lands and climates. Also about any native landraces or heirloom strains that grow in your area. I think I will like it here. It feels like home. :grin:

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Magu!

5 Likes

Any friend of @Maddawg is a friend of mine!

8 Likes

I’ve got 2 different strains grown by AFOF out here for the last 20 years. The guy lives on the reservation, and it’s all they grow every season… big outdoor trees that smell like tangerine and catpiss

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. Be sure to check out the Freakers, a collective that preserves landraces and heirlooms predominantly. It’s always nice to meet another preservationist. You’ll fit right in.

5 Likes

I will totally second that.

5 Likes

Welcome @Magu
It’s a good place to hang

3 Likes

Welcome!! You will love it here!! I’m sure og will love your expertise!

4 Likes

Thanks Kasper0909. Hope your chickens are doing great. Dont feed them too many males. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Oh, he knows you…

@Kasper0909 Just now posted another male bites the dust pic.
Kasper’s a Natural Farmer :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Healthiest chickens NA!! Haha.

6 Likes

Damn boy he thicc

Damn Boi He Thicc

7 Likes

Just a quick note. I wish I could respond to everyone individually but my hands are full of arthritis and typing on this little phone is a chore. So thanks to everyone for your kind words and generous welcome. I look forward to chatting with all of you. It seems that I am always out of :heart:. So divide these amongst yourselves :grin: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes