Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Oh yeah sure just that simple lol

4 Likes

I didn’t say ‘simple’ lol I said ‘cut and dried’ it took 3.5 yrs of blood, sweat and tears, then another 1.5yyrs to smooth her out.

There were literally hundreds of clones in solo cups. Every single plant I had of each strain got crossed with every single other plant, and this process was kept up until it was down to ‘The One’ everything that wasn’t up to what I wanted or close, got tossed into the flower room to bud out and be forgotten. Waste not, want not, etc lol

There were a lot more ‘nopes’ than ‘yeps’ lol plus a LOT of pencil work! everything meticulously numbered & logged. If nope, all clones I had of that line were tossed into bud, if yep all clones of that level progressed to the next stage.

10 Likes

Dude I totally understand I have a good friend by the name of Randy he used to own the local Hydro shop here but he’s no longer in business. He made a strain that he calls cloud watcher. It took him 10 years. One day I made him sit down and explain to me how he picked every Fino from every cross and how many he grew in the whole sordid affair. It took like two hours to explain it it was incredible I had a headache when he was done.

So I picked the stinkiest Fino from this group I pick the lanky S Fino from this group I picked the quick flowering one from this group I pick the sewing sewing sewing so from that group in that group it was incredible I could’ve never done that I’m sure Frankenstein is the same

2 Likes

Actually, I bred Frankenstein with never a thought of sending her out into the world. She was for the wife and me, our meds, as well as recreational. But she was too good to hide, word got around, then spread, then I started giving away seeds and cuttings/clones. They had made it to all corners of the US by the time I came back to OG. lol Since back online, I’ve manage to send even more of her out, and now with the fem beans, she can become a world-traveler!!

I honestly had no intention of, or idea she’d become, so well known!
She was a labor-of-love, meant for personal, but all our friends were blown away, asking only for more Frankenstein, and the word spread slowly lol

14 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed what is BBP brother? The “bigger and more potent bud” line got my attention.

3 Likes

BBP stands for BudBusterPro cuz. A lot of folks here are turning to using it. Bob has a sponsored thread for the product.

or go to his site, for more info

NOTE
It is NOT a ‘snake-oil’ product, with false claims!

6 Likes

Thanks my man, Ima check it out for sure.

3 Likes

Don’t be put off by the price. A little goes a LONG way!

7 Likes

What Mobilly said! ^^^^

5 Likes

I only grow for me and a very few family members. Not for dispensaries. One of Bob’s small bottles lasted me two grows and still had a bit left. Even after I overused it on the first go. (You don’t wanna do that, haha). Stuff stretches big because you only used like a tiny amount each application. And the sh!t works!

6 Likes

A note to everyone that has seeds coming from me. ALL have been shipped!
This includes the giveaways also.

20 Likes

Moving this so folks don’t have to hunt, lol

I offer seeds in packs of 10;
All seed packs are $15.00 donation each, unless otherwise noted, there is a S&H $5.00 per order, discreet shipping worldwide
DM all requests, please.

Currently available in regular photo,
Sheelavathi New Offer - courtesy of @Oldjoints
FrankenDoubleBubble - (Frankenstein x BOG Sour Bubble) x BOG SB
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB
Cinderella-99 got hit with mystery outdoors, courtesy of @BigMike55 , gotta be :fire:
NL#5 x PPP
Bloody Monster - Frankenstein x DragonBlood HashPlant
Black & Blu Cookies
GSC x BC
Mystery Mix :fire:

in Auto I have;
Sour60 reg

Any inquiries please go to DM, thnx folks!

5 Likes

I’ve been loosely following your Frankenstein grow… intrigued by this plant. Do you have any more beans available or did they sell out? :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

^^^^look up one line cuz lol

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Bloody Monster sounds like it would b good

6 Likes

Just stumbled on this @JohnnyPotseed . Hope some FrankenDoubleBubble is around when I have a couple $. More than fair prices. Good man.

1 Like

Bloody Monster is outstanding. I think probly anything that started with Frankenstein, you’d be very happy with. I have done three crosses. All were pretty much the same great flavor and buzz, to me. I was partial to the Bloody Monster because the pollen came from my boys but honestly it was pretty much the same as any of the others, in my opinion. Just really incredible reefer.

5 Likes

Most folks on OG that have grown out the Frankenstein crosses all notice the same thing lol Frankie is a very sturdy gal and the strains used to cross her with don’t have too much effect on her. She shines through on any cross I’ve done using her. There may be minor, subtle influences, but it’s hard to see. lol

6 Likes

I’ve ordered more collector cards. Once they’re here, I’ll be offering up more Fem Frankenstein beans. There’s a couple more crosses in the works also. I’ve already hit SkyWalker with Fem Frankie pollen (pollen courtesy of @MoBilly), fixing to hit Island Sweet Skunk and Buddha’s Cane with same magic dust. Those last 2 should be available in about 6-7 weeks.
The SkyWalker x Frankenstein will be called ‘Walkenstein’ named by @MoBilly and his boss-lady.
Walkenstein will be offered up in a couple weeks. Seeds are almost mature.

18 Likes