Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Thanks brother!! I’m thrilled and I’m more than confident they’ll be some amazing keepers!! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dam border…

7 Likes

here here!

@Neb

5 Likes

Wish I could swing it, my wallet is too thin currently… whoever gets these please make a journal :pray:

3 Likes

It’s likely too hot right now for them to travel that far :grimacing:

5 Likes

It’s a steal! I wish I would have waited to buy seeds now. lol…but I know I’ll find some fire in JP’s gear.

Damn man!! Talk about a monster!!

1 Like

I’ll take 3

5 Likes

HI there cuz, welcome to OG! I’ll Dm ya

1 Like

Such a purty plant! :astonished:

I’ve got some of your “Frankie baby’s” I’m planning on including in my next grow. I’ve read such wonderful things. :relieved:
:crossed_fingers:t2: I end up with at least a couple sturdy Lady’s.
Good medicine is what I’m hunting right now. :grin: Pain is such a terrible dragon to have chasing one all the time, making it stop is a full time obsession.

Best of luck with this sale. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Just a new OGer first post cuz is all

2 Likes

Frankenstein is an ‘all around’ strain cuz. Good for pain and yet still allowing you to function.
Like the old Tootsie Roll commercials lol
‘LASTS A LONG TIME’!

4 Likes

LOL, welcome to OG @Rhinobucket1 , interesting entrance.

5 Likes

I would have nowhere to put them. But, as you well know, I grew out some Bloody Monster 2 grows ago. Frankie X DragonBlood Hashplant.
That is still the smoke I grab first. And I have maybe 10 different strains to smoke. BM is my fave. Smokes nice and smooth, makes you feel REALLY frickin good, and you can still get stuff done.

11 Likes

Hahaha! I remember those commercials too!

:rofl:

Well, when my back goes into spasm and the pain makes me almost need to crawl, to get around the house :persevere:. Anything and/everything would be/is helpful.

I’m thankful for those in this community that create the seeds atm. :star_struck: You’re ALL my hero’s in a weedy and nerdy kind of way. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Haven’t figured out all the buttons lol

5 Likes

No problem cuz, you’ll learn your way around OG. Have fun making friends and don’t forget to post some pics or maybe even a grow log!

2 Likes

Let me wait till fall time and this heat dies off, or else they will get burnt to a crisp. It will be a nice Thanksgiving gift to myself :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Should i get into a flagging war with this guy dr.vitamingreen that flagged my post? …or let him walk away feeling happy about himself

Moving this so no one has to hunt

OK folks, I’ve had a lot of you asking about Frankenstein cuttings.
I’M OFFERING CUTTINGS UP NOW!!
PURE Frankenstein cuttings, 3 cuttings for donation of $15/each plus $10.00 S&H for a total of $55.00 tracked only.
There are a limited number available so please get the DMs to me ASAP!
Many thnx, grow on!
JP

I’ll run this special until all cuttings available are sold.

Please only DM all orders, thnx…

9 Likes