Midwest Growers Unite

@G-paS are you from the midwest too…We got another half an inch last night and my garden is looking and doing great…

2 Likes

Man @PhilCuisine you’re area is lucky. Still haven’t had any rain here since a short shower on the second. haven’t had any decent amount of rain in the 2 weeks running up to it
I’m just ready for some rain so I don’t have to water all the plants in the yard. Didn’t realize how much I have going on and it takes me an hour to water everything.

2 Likes

See that is the thing. I am told we are mid-west but I think we should be called mid-east or central as I don’t see anything east of the Mississippi as west anything :laughing: :laughing:
This map is showing us as central which seems right with me.

This one says I am mid-west
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yay my part of Illinois finally had some rain yesterday. Surprisingly it didn’t dup everything at once but a nice round of showers almost all day yesterday. Won’t have to water the plants outside for a few days at least…

1 Like

Yes, bring on the rain…my garden is looking great ever since it rained on the 4th. and we’re getting more today all throughout the day…

5 Likes

Finally, central Illinois is gonna be getting rain all this week, I hope…

2 Likes

@PhilCuisine hey, buddy! Good morning to ya… We received a decent short rain shower early this morning! Hoping for some more!
☆DJSF

1 Like

Outdoor grows from different farmer buddies growing my strains…Vietnam Thunder Fuck and Jenny Babe Kush.

4 Likes

Michigan is on that map right?

4 Likes

The new greenhouse here in Michigan is recovering nicely and finally filling out from revegging plants being put out way too early.

Where you at in Michigan @GREANDAL, if I may ask?

w

5 Likes

42.9N base of the thumb.

1 Like

“Missouri was a major producer of fiber hemp from 1840 to 1860 due to the demand for sailcloth and rope.”

I read somewhere that Missouri was a top producer during World War II, too.

rockon,
WHAB

2 Likes

These 2 strains will be pollinated whith 15+yr.old pollen in a few wks…Sour O’wreck and DK13

5 Likes

This year’s outdoor grows…anyone else in the midwest growing outdoors? I know in Illinois this is the time they start to flower…

6 Likes

That is exciting, what is the lineage on the DK13?

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow Bag, well it’s Black Domina/Hawaiian Purple Kush/Airbournes G13 lineage…

Hawaiian Purple Kush and Airbournes G13 were clone only strains…

Btw, introduce yourself to the Overgrow members at this thread…

1 Like

Very interesting. I have came across the Airborne G13, and Black Domina but but never the Hawaiian Purple Kush. We use to get bags labeled Hawaiian Indica, and Maui but that’s it.

Thank you Phil, I will head over there now and introduce myself.

Cheers,
Matt

2 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck & Jenny Babe Kush growing in 5 different towns and in 2 counties in Illinois…

9 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

10 Likes

Jenny Babe Kush, DK13 and Sour O’wreck

5 Likes