Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

:thinking: some crazy women spreadin it around :joy: :high_heel:

I don’t have any useful info on the freak other than if they’re like that outdoor then the branches break easy AF & flop over like a ribbon from wind. :unamused: :ribbon:

But man-o-man I wanna add that SLHxJOG to the garden & the skunk91 too but I may be over limit already :blush: so I’ll just pretend I’m tokin’ that crazy :lemon: .

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t think you understand that the stems and branches are fat and stocky as normal and those are extra support! I’m stoked about holding onto and trying to pass that down

Peace and love all!

12 Likes

Brother that looks beautiful! I would love to hear a smoke/high report if you wouldn’t mind when you have a chance?

5 Likes

What’s the xmas bud? Is it that 1979 Christmas tree strain?

3 Likes

Yep. @Ftlob. Looks just like that. I’ve never seen that before. Amazing! I really like this herb a lot. Reminds me of oleskool weed in that it has a soaring high along with an overwhelming sense of well being. Smiles for miles and wings on your feet. A refreshing change from the catpiss and fuel weed that hits you like a ball peen hammer to your head. Great Haze Smoke. I’m running more already! Much love and respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

PS. I tried my best and I can’t finish the joint.

8 Likes

It is said to be from a 70s strain called Christmas Bud. An OG Brother generously gifted them to me.
I’m jazzed to see how it comes out. There was a strain around early 80s that we called Christmas Poo. I am hoping it’s related. I know nothing of the genetics. One Love bro…
@99PerCent any info on Xmas Bud? Vigorous lil thing!

3 Likes

Yeah brother! That’s sounds as beautiful as she looks my good man! I’m still searching (for a super chill feel good day time/anytime)although I do have 6 slh/ blue dream beans I’m dieing to crack! May just have to try a couple! You are an inspiration! Good day brother!

4 Likes

You’re very kind. This is definitely my new “go to” daytime smoke! SLH/BD sounds just right. Much love and respect…

4 Likes

I was told it was X-Mass 79’.

That is all I know about that male. The female was a stabilized cross of Agent Orange with Cinderella.

7 Likes

Hey @Ftlob! I just noticed the same “flat” branch on one of my Crater Lake. WTF is up? Fascinating.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend. Was it Xmas or Xmass? I hope you’re well and making music. Love and Respect

2 Likes

Ok @Ftlob. Found this…

Fasciation is described as abnormal fusion and flattening of plant organs, usually stems, resulting in ribbon-like, coiled and contorted tissue. The growing tip or apical meristem of the plant, which normally produces cylindrical tissue, instead becomes elongated perpendicularly to the direction of the growth or it splays out to the sides. Fasciation could cause plant parts to increase in weight and volume. There is often a concentration of leaf or flower buds in the area with fasciation. Consider it a plant mistake.

There are a number of possibilities as to why fasciation occurs that relate to hormonal, genetic, bacterial, fungal, viral and environmental causes. It could be any one of several reasons and none are within the range for the smart gardener to repair. However, those same smart gardeners will realize they just have to prune out the offending stem and the problem is solved in almost every case. As the plant continues to grow, there are no more plant mistakes.
Plant fasciation is one of the mysteries of the garden, but be a smart gardener and remove the odd growth. If nothing else, fasciation is fascinating.

9 Likes

It’s in there!

:wink:

6 Likes

However Christmas is spelled with an X

2 Likes

Got SLH/JOG jarred. Still one finishing. Chem/Snow Lotus hanging with one still finishing but likely will chop this weekend. Then it’s off to trim jail…

8 Likes

Hey OG fellow strainaholics and seed fiends. Check out the aforementioned fasciation or flat stalk and the odd bud where it terminates.

17 Likes

I had a pineapple chunk do that once… Cool little mutation

5 Likes

Now that’s some weird shit!

10 Likes