Panama Red strain ----which would you grow

That pic looks nothing like the old PR.

5 Likes

that’s why i posted it. lol. looks like skunk cookies or whatever.

5 Likes

Growing Panamagoo at the moment, it’s supposed to be Ace’s Panama Red x Blue Magoo bx2 from Dynasty Genetics. Seeing the pink pistil trait on this one.

17 Likes

The 71 Panama has a great buzz to it. Quite different for a Sativa
Great Euphoria and an altered state are two highlights. You feel somewhat stoned. But not really…no squinty eyes, no fatigue, no sleepiness…
High but more to it. I can’t recall when I harvested but the buzz was just mediocre on all but one plant ( it was better than it is now) when freshly dried, and now a few months later I’m hammering my jar everyday dor two weeks now. Its my current go to bud. Good for work, good for movies, good for thinking. Recommended.

10 Likes

PanamaGoo (MassMedical) a great strain have run this many times - only problem is I only have a few seeds left

1 Like

Yeah I’m keeping this cut for sure, it’s on the list to make seeds from just because of the pink pistil trait

2 Likes

@Upstate , @hempy which Panama Red breeder do you recommend?
I m trying to find a real old landrace or not hybridized/almost pure landrace that Will give me a good High,almost trippy not flat or couchlock highs

3 Likes

@Andrexl your best bet might be finding the Freakers reproduction of Snowhigh’s Double Panama, there are plenty floating around if you ask the right people (you are):

4 Likes

i am running the Colorado seeds panama. it’s pretty slow to flower. like it will run 12 to 14 i think. im at week f68 and have tons of white hairs still. i couldn’t imagine harvesting right now…at 10 weeks.

6 Likes

Okay Brother and thank you so much.
I fell in love with the Smoke reviews and the comments about this landrace
(Other good choices could be Thai Stick or Acapulco Gold to find as pure as possible.)

I actually need some gentle soul to send me some beans right?Should I make a request somewhere?

1 Like

Nice. Can you please let us know how these turn out. I have been eyeing Colorado Sativas for a minute.

I just grew out six Ace Panama. I took them between 10-12 weeks of 12/12. They are just okay, nothing special I feel.

3 Likes

Morning @blendmedmedman.

Just b4 I joined OG, @SativaKid gifted me some Panama Red seeds, that he had forgotten/lost any info on.

And I asked a few times lol.

So the past two Summers those Panama Red seeds have PRODUCED beautiful Strong plants.

Two grow styles were thrown at her and she thrived with each Method. There were Males which we tossed… there were a few seeds, go figure

2022 was FIMmed a few times and left us with a 7’ square bush!
And 2 plants last year, left alone, un-topped, grew a Couple 7’+ xmas trees.

I’d like to send you some of these Panama Reds so You can have something to chew-on while the debate continues.
And @hawkman, this is your thread, i’d be happy to share some of these beans with you. PM the deets anytime

Would be my pleasure !

• And if any Members remember sharing Panama Reds with Sativakid, I’d LOVE to hear about them. Its always been appreciated

Anytime Med

16 Likes

I hope you grow the Red GSC next year, it’s going to blow your mind. And you have a little bundle of those. They passed sexual health test to the same level as the Thai. And it finishes outdoors in Ontario because of the red. When the cold starts the red kicks in to winterize it.

4 Likes

I have a grow diary with it there. I am also running the Acapulco Gold BC1. it looks fantastic. honey and carrot terps…little pepper coming out now. it was pretty fast. will chop by f77

4 Likes

She is already Locked into position Brother ! @Sativakid she gets to shine on OG row this summer!
Panama Red; We were 9 - 10.5 weeks. Still could have pushed but she was just right

3 Likes

Panama Red seedlings+ 2022

10 Likes

That’s the kind of Christmas tree I want next year :grin:

5 Likes

I Dream about One of those as Christmas tree too @FieldEffect

3 Likes

Giving “Christmas tree” smell a whole new dimension :grin:

3 Likes

Sry all to Bother.I did a quick search and could not find double panama Red by snow High.Is there a soul that still has some of those beans?
(I need Just a few seeds to run some males and females and make more seeds)

2 Likes