Scott Family Farms aka Reeferman Seeds

Haha I am not difficult to deal with man , the truth is the truth , old school Ba were medical seed sales who sold Reeferman seeds .
I started in the legal industry and said no more seeds he tried to steal the company, the only reason no trade mark Challenge is we have to swear we shipped seeds to the USA for a decade I will leave that admission.
I don’t try to sell seeds and turn away sales I don’t need money and I don’t risk my position for a few bucks .
I have made some seeds legally available in the UK as a service, if you actually talked to Al you know he is not knowledgeable about breeding he sounds like a dumb ass .
The guy is a hucksters

6 Likes

Ah, you’re Dave? I’ve been confused recently and then realized it was Charles “back in the day.”

1 Like

Yes it is quite a tale. I wish he would come back or do some kind of interview. He is an interesting character and i have never heard his take on a lot of stuff

@jessethestoner check this out

“Charles-scott
Well-known member Vendor
Oct 23, 2022
hey guys 2023 is 20 years of Pink Kush I actually just finsihed the King BX3 Pinks Mother is back ! So a whole new 20 year Pink kush reg line is coming back along with a whole Pink Family !
Please sign up for my newsletter
www.scottfamily.farm”

Post in thread ‘Ultimate pk’ https://www.icmag.com/threads/ultimate-pk.17835304/post-18220566

I signed up for an account on his site, can’t see any store available otherwise just an empty cart, waiting to get verified approved whatever to see what he’s got available now.

4 Likes

I signed up a while ago as well. Idk what his deal is, but charles scott will often come onto the scene and then disappear without having released anything.

Its been a bit of a cycle since reeferman genetics was stolen from him. He also says the 2023 pink kush is round because someone had an old clone. Seems he doesnt even have his own cuts right now.

Would love some new pink kushes, will wait and see.

2 Likes

That’s D as in Mr. D or Dehash? I have been piecing together the story of his involvement in the R2 NL#2, I’d be curious to hear more about him here or in the Northern Lights thread if you know more:

Here’s what I’ve found so far:

And this thread I haven’t fully read through yet but seems good:

2 Likes

heh I might have to do some digging too. D is who the NL2 in my Kryptonite and TriForce lines came from…

2 Likes

I believe that’s the same article where he talked about using copper pipe squares around his plants to keep slugs off I think.I remember that one it came out around the same time his love potion number 9 and His Thor’s hammer came out

1 Like

@HolyAngel @CapnCannabis if you want to read the article it’s in the December 2005 issue of HT, here is a 26MB archive of issues covering that time period:

https://ia802902.us.archive.org/16/items/hightimes1974-2018/High%20Times%20449%20Jun%202013_text.pdf

3 Likes

Ok yeah! Nice work, I hope he takes the suggestion, I know a lot of folks who have been in the game for a while are burnt out on the forums but it’s nice here, I think.

5 Likes

I’ve had great success with osba. Ordered from them a few times and actually used one of they’re Afghan skunk females for a project :clap:

3 Likes

Is Vietnam Back included with your vietnam strains ?

1 Like

I would have to look but believe I have those along with dalat and what ever the variety is that the land race team has.

3 Likes

please inform --Thanks --Peace

I’ve not yet managed to dig threw my seed fridge but there is a thread on here dedicated to the VB and I believe there may be a few other members with the genetics in hand , Vietnamese and Cambodian strains in general are rather hard to get a a hold of though so I wouldn’t expect many are willing to part with them.
The land race team has a few offerings but there prices are high , not snow high high but still expensive.

2 Likes

Not jumping in Gentlemen, but here is the VB thread you mentioned.

4 Likes

Wow haha Greg OG or whatever sounds like Alfie hahah Nevil figured out what a Piece of work Alfie is read bush growns last comment on the ICmag where Nevil warns everyone to not buy his or my seeds from old school BA .
Its obvious by now they are hacks Alfie has not been in the business 30 years haha that was a strait infomercial, I am working on a major breeding project with the same genetics I have worked with for over 30 years www.scottfamily.farm
We will soon be able to ship clones globally via Europe to those with licenses, I am not going to comment any more on this old stuff, Reeferman is my breeder name and a collection carried by Scott Family farms, I have been running research in 4 countries for nearly 7 years non-stop , I know that the genetics I am offering is not available anywhere .
I have grown out 500,000 plants between Jamaica ,Colombia , Uruguay Europe and Canada .come Check out my FB
Sending big hugs and lots of love
Charles (Dave) Scott

9 Likes

Dan @ Scott Family Farms sent me a pre-release list of strains that will ship in March - ahead of the launch of the sales portion of their site in April/May. Btw I have no affiliation - just a consumer - but I did grow his recent Ultimate PK last year. PM me & I can send the release sheet.

Bazooka Joe Feminized - Bubblegum S1 Pheno (Bubblegum X Afghani IBL)
Burning Bush Regular - Egyptian Landrace (F) X Love Potion #1 (M)
Canadian Blue Widow Regular - Fraser Valley Blueberry (F) X 98 Aloha White Widow (M)
Cherry Kush Feminized - Cherry Bomb Indica (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Early Bubba Kush Regular - Original Bubba Kush (F) X Early Island Indica (M)
Early Purple Kush Regular - Original Purple Kush (F) X Early Island Indica (M)
G-Sus Regular - God (F) X Airborne G13
Jihadi Kush Regular - Pakistani Northern Region #1 (F) X Nepalese (M)
Pakistani White Regular - Pakistani Northern Region #1 (F) X 98 Aloha White Widow (M)
Pineapple Kush Feminized - Pineapple Skunk (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Pure Tuna Feminized - Pure Tuna IBL S1
Rage Killer Feminized - Tuna (F) X Rockstar X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Red Congo Feminized - Congolese Sativa (F) X Mexican X Afghani (M)
Rocket Man Feminized - Romulan X C99 (F) X Golden Temple Kush (M)
Tarah Maiden - Tarah Maiden Pakistani (F) X Napalese (M) F5 IBL
Ultimate Pink Kush Feminized - Pink Kush F6 S1
Wakeford 1.0 Feminized - UBC Chemo (F) X G13 X Skunk #1 (M)

12 Likes

so many questions about that list :thinking:

7 Likes

Questions . . . I can’t help you with other than to point out that the Scott site has good descriptions of all of the strains.

7 Likes