Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

431abe7e759fb42b9093c13882ab382f3e08f1bc_2_666x500 5c2d15b0e48eac69c59fea48711ded2681232ca7_2_666x500

I let the AK-47(1995) x G13 88/HP hang for around thirty-six hours before removing the buds from the stems and putting them in the cannatrol.

My favorite that had a floral/fruity smell with gas has changed. While cutting the buds off the smell was no longer anything like it was before. My first thought on the smell took me back to high school in the 1980s to my typing and art classes. It reminds me of whiteout, sharpie or typing ink.

One of the generic floral/fruity smelling one increased its floral smell. When cutting it was a nice mix of floral smells with no dominate smell to pick out.

The other one had no smell even when cutting. This one goes in the giveawy pile.

7 Likes

Another watering and cleaning day. I add a teaspoon of water soluable Kelp Power and a tablespoon to a tablespoon and a half of fish emulsion to five-gallons of water. For now I put my seedling and clones on two of my plant risers/soil containers.

So far no seeds have sprouted from the Purple Sauce F2s. The first six did nothing so yesterday I put the remaining seeds on the tray to germinate.

Three Chem91 S1 outside the tent.

Three AKBB Lemon Star F2, The spear I left untouched the other two I topped and chopped.

In the Tent, two more Chem 91 S1s, Panama Spice, Cap Junky, Frankenstein reveg, white rhino clone(struggling I think from cool temps), Forgotten Clone ??? and a Doc D Wookie x Headbanger seedling.

Frankenstein and White Rhino( :heart:) Shrubs in front of AKBB Lemon Star F2s

10 Likes

It is looking like the Purple Sauce seeds are not going to germinate for me. Time to germinate some OG seeds @NDNCHILD Black Skunk

Tip - Make Sure to take off your cloth covering from your carbon filter and hand wash and wring it our repeatedly in cold water.

Be sure to join the contests in this years OG Anniversary Celebrations in August. Plenty of goodies have been donated for prizes.

Here are four packs of seeds that were donated

6 Likes

The Purple Suace was a bust. I have one black skunk already in a solo cup with the seed starting to push up through the soil.

The Chem91 S1s like to stretch in flower. I will have to hurry up and get the other two out of the flower tent soonr than I expected.

The Lemon star F2 Spear is doing fantastic. It has a light smell of Musty Earth with a hint of citrus. Two weeks tops and I will be cutting. I am hoping to get some lemon-diesel smell during the cure.

In the tent I have Panama Spice and Cap Junky in the front. In the back from left to right are two Chem91 S1 and Frankienstein reveg. In the solo cups I have white Rhino clone, Wookie x Headbanger seedling, Black Skunk Seedling, and the one in the galloon pot is a oops I forgot clone.

Cleaning and Watering Day. About every five days I sweep and vac the floors, getting into all the cracks, edges and corners. Every two weeks I take everything off the shelves and vac everything including the rafters and the space between the shelves and the wall.

10 Likes

Cutting day, I am a cheap Bastard I do not like spending money on anything I can craft/salvage/scavenge/grow/repurpose for my needs. I use the money not spent on those things to buy organic amendments I cant grow, seeds, clones and lights.

Get yourself a couple metal files of different grades of coarseness. Nothing takes off the sticky resins from a cutting shear like a good ole scrape of a metal file. Bonus you do not have to continually buy solvents so you can use that money for MORE SEEDS!

I use the good packing material that I saved from my grow lights to make clone collars. MORE SEEDS!

Two Cap Junky, Two Panama Spice, and Two White Rhino cuttings in the cloner. This time of year I only use the air stone to keep temps in the water down. When I add the water jet the temps rise to levels that promote stem rot. I keep the cloner on the concrete floor close to the central air unit for airflow and to manage temps in the water.

Four trays of the AK-47(1995) x G13 88/HP in the cannatrol. I do a four day dry followed by an eight day cure. They are on day seven of the cure.

7 Likes

I am upping my cloning game with rapid rooting plugs. Two more White Rhino, one Panama Spice and one Cap Junky in the plugs.

8 Likes

Bad news again, the black skunk all failed just like the Purple Suace. I went from 90%-100% germination rate to a 0%. All the black skunk seeds cracked and one had a small white tail pushing out. I planted that one and a few days later it was dead. I looked at the black skunk seeds with my x60 scope and the white of the seed had turned yellow to brown.

Some sort of fungal infection was killing the seeds right after they opened. I cleaned everything I could with water + Bleach, sprayed everything with hypochlorous acid then burrowed and ozone generator and ran that for a while today. That wasnt fun having the central air off until I cleared the ozone from the basement.

I have germenating 4 seeds of each, People Under The Stairs Dubble Cake x 4 DD and Kokua Seeds VooDoo Doll (Goat Skull X Black Banana) Lets hope I have the problem fixed.

The Lemon Star F2 is really beefing up. The trichomes are white with a number of clear. I will harvest within the next ten days.

9 Likes

Fingers crossed the issue is all cleared up and those beans pop no problem. I’ve heard good things about PUTS beans and his 4 DD. Best of luck with them!!

2 Likes

Its looking good so far. The PUTS seeds exploded out of their shells. Two of the Kokoua seeds have popped with one pushing a tail out.

2 Likes

Heck yeah!! That’s great news. Problem solved it seems.

Giving a shout out to Kokua seeds. He has some good genetics including [

Tranquil Elephantizer (V1) F3

](https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/kokua-seed-tranquil-elephantizer-v1-f3/)

https://www.jbcseeds.com/kokua-seed/

3 Likes

The four Kokua Seeds VooDoo Doll (Goat Skull X Black Banana) are above ground. The four People Under The Stairs Dubble Cake x 4 DD are sprouted and the seed in pushing up through the dirt. I also germinated two Spirit Train F3 Pheno #1 from my seed run a couple years ago.

If you are interested in the Spirit Train Female #1 I used in my cross with the Usefull Seeds Chocolate Diesel Posts 87, 91, 96, and 100 in this theard

The Future

My White Rhino

AKBB Lemon Star F2 is still bulking up. The earthy, musty, lemon smell is stronger but still faint.

Coke Bottle for comparison

5 Likes

Beautiful beefy plants brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Bummer to hear about the seeds but the replacements seemed eager to be pull off the bench.

1 Like

Good news on the new batch of seeds!! Love that Coke bottle comparison. Haha

2 Likes

Back to 100% Germination rate. It hurt losing the black skunk. I want to grow the best plants I can with seeds from OG members.

I started flowering the Lemon Star F2 Spear Plant on May 20th. Tomorrow will be week 11 of flower. The seeds were advertised as a 63 day plant, I went 77. The extra time really added a lot of bulk and weight.

3 Likes

What a great plant to grow. I cant wait to smoke this harvest.

I only had one body part big enough to compare to this bud and I did not want to be banned so I compared it to a tidy cats litter container.

Low Light Close Ups

6 Likes

Growing, Growing Never Changes

The first three Chem 91 S1s have stopped strecthing. I hope. They are looking good to me. The other two Chem 91 S1 of the five are the short plants. They havent started their flower stretch yet.

The Panama Spice and Cap Junky, they couldnt be more different.

Next Gen and Group Shot, The Chem 91 S1s are the tallest plants I have grown in my basement.

7 Likes

The Future Doc D Wookie 7 x Headbanger, People Under The Stairs Dubble Cake x 4DD, Kokua Seeds VooDoo Doll (Goat Skull X Black Banana), Bodhi Spirit Train F3, Frankenstein Regeg, And a clone that lost its label.

The Wookie Banger

The Rest of the Future

Panama Spice

White Rhino, Frankenstein in the front will be harvested in the next week to ten days. Chem 91 S1 in the back.

8 Likes

I ordered an Otter Popz clone from BDSC. It was a two for one clone special. They arrived today in decent shape. The main stalk on both are pretty thick. I scoped them with a x60 loupe and saw nothing.

First phase of my IPM, Johnny Potseeds Mites,Thrips, Aphids ‘one-n-done’

The clones

Root Growth Boost

https://www.breedersdirectseedco.com/Cannabis-Clones/Otter-popz

6 Likes

Second Phase of my IPM for clones, hypochlorous acid. After this I will put them in my basement. Both the one and done and the hypochlorous acid are contact toxins and do not need to sit for days for the application of the toxins to take effect.

With clones using either of these substances you need to wash off your clones and run water over the root medium. Both will effect the PH of the medium the clones are rooted in.

4 Likes