Snowhigh Seeds

I just happen to come across this site along with comments in regards to a community I am associated with and voiced my opinion along with a screen shot of my SnowHigh Seeds received from a that seed bank. You take it for what its worth. Do yourself a favor and smoke a joint and chill. Its really not that serious at this point.
@Dirt_Wizard In all honesty he chopped it up meaning he did a second live podcast and was just chatting with Mr. G and the people that were listening. If you need a date.

1 Like

You’re really not making a good case against being a sock account of a banned member. Defending said member and name calling seems to track with the behavior that got that member banned.

7 Likes

3 Likes

I’m not here to make a case but I get it. Your right about the name calling but if you have any sense of humor that SNL character comment was funny but your right. However calling me a sock account is the same thing as name calling. I’m Sticky_212 or Sticky_456 I have a fire collection of SnowHigh seeds. I know where I got it from and I’m happy for them. I will be growing 2 stains from that collection after this grow that’s almost done. That’s that… Id appreciate if you stop calling me a sock account.

1 Like

@sTicKy_212 You’re not associated with the Upper Vault seed bank? Just a happy customer here to report your purchases? If you’re honest about your intentions it shouldn’t be a problem right?
If the owner of a bank wants to advertise on OG he can be a sponsor and make it official. If someone makes another account after being banned it might be something we should know about

3 Likes

New legit users generally post here before shilling for seed banks or defending banned members. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I did… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

In other news… I harvested some devils tit f3s!

Not a lot as it was from a lower crispy bud, but damn I’m excited over here. Two weeks ago these plants froze solid and had to be revived with flat out luck and hope. Ive since saved the male and females and am cloning them back for a larger seed increase than just a few dozen.

29 Likes

It’s not about feeling brother
It’s about not getting ripped off by fly by nighters

4 Likes

Nice work, brother! What do you mean they froze?

1 Like

You did! Not answer any questions or make any effort to explain yourself. It’s shady behavior no matter what. This thread is about Showhigh Seeds/Legendary Genetics not you or UN/UV discord/seedbank whatever it is nonsense

1 Like

It went from about 8C in my tents to minus 30C in a matter of hours. Heater failed. But they all came back to life!

6 Likes

? Shady? Listen I’m over it already. I posted my SnowHigh seeds and put my 2 cents in for what I know and believe to be true. Take it for what its worth. At this point anything pertaining to my response is just kind of silly for no reason. I did post on Introducing myself and open to feeling this server out. I posted my current grow also. Will be popping a pack of Snowhigh beans too. I’m not here to prove anything else and that’s that. I’m doing my best to be respectful so smoke a spliff, grab a cup of coffee and just chill. Have a great Monday.

2 Likes

I won’t answer any questions but trust me I’m not being shady! Good one :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey guy’s, I’ve got a bunch of John’s older landrace stuff that I’m probably not going to grow. Might be interesting in trading with someone who has the means and skill to propagate this stuff.

If your interested and have something interesting for me let me know.

Cheers!

25 Likes

Seed trades should be posted here:

5 Likes

update on the Devils tit f2s, males are coming back and even finished dropping more pollen so I got a bit more of that tucked away, and the females are finally all in starter homes before everyone gets put back together in a tent before another seed run.

16 Likes

Thats good. I keep asking this, but has anyone actually heard from John in the last year? His email is down and no one seems to have heard from him in a while. Worried about his health.

4 Likes

Some people recently received their orders.

1 Like

Yea just heard that yesterday, it appears that some vendors have restock as well. Not sure what this all means, but good sign

4 Likes