Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

Thanks @Uknow808 :call_me_hand: I am trying to figure that sh*t out right now, it’s probably going to work out somehow. :pray: :slightly_smiling_face: Mine really is a “support dog” but I never thought about flying until recently so getting certified by my shrink and what not is going to be some work. :dollar: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Goldleaf808 and more coming soon! :joy: :v: I wonder where it all goes since the local market can’t be lacking. Tourists are a small but steady thing, just can’t be where it’s all going. Maybe Ige… :rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :point_right: :palm_tree:

2 Likes

Lol I would say there is an unusually high percentage of the population that smokes on the big island lol. But yah so much weed where does it go? Lol. On a serious note I wish the plants would revegetate annually or semiannually. But I guess if it was easy everyone would do it. Any of you ever smoke blueberry muffins? I’m debating if I should run clones of it for a while.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia I think you can get your dog set up online for a small fee like $35 or so, some sites are free also but look for credited companies.

@Goldleaf808 never tried blueberry muffins but heard it was a good one.
Plants look good.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Was showing a friend a training method I use

5 Likes

Smart. My brother has some purple punch that could use that technique

2 Likes

Yea easy method as long as you use slip knots.

Hangman’s noose on one side and a slip knot on the other end.

Easy to adjust that way as plants grow bigger.

3 Likes

Sorry guys lagging on updates…

I recently immersed myself in alot of other tasks :sleeping: which has been taking up alot of time :alarm_clock:

@WeTokeChronic sorry brother I think I’m going to have to wait to start those beans you gifted me.

A little over my head in plants at the moment slowly drowning in um. :grin:

4 Likes

Man-- I haven’t posted a grow pic since last year’s harvest. :sweat_smile: No worries man.

:laughing: :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Mahalos :pray:t5: @cannabissequoia

All you folks here are awesome people I must say.

4 Likes

The 2 clones of that old strain…

Just found out more about this plant…

So its supposedly older then 20 years old, its was 20 years old back when they recieved clones which was about 8 or 9 years ago now.

So 28 to 29 years old ? Idk but it’s old :grin:

Transplanted and stretching :+1:t5:

:seedling: Strain: The G, Surfer OG, Surfer Kush, Sky, Lost,

8 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant, friend. Excited to see what those flowers look like. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Mahalos @Rhino_buddy

2 Likes

Plants :seedling: Vegging :+1:t5:

9 Likes

●Blue haze

●Mango

8 Likes

Is that mango actually green crack? I heard some people say old school mango in Hawaii is what is known today as green crack

3 Likes

The Mango is From K.C.Brains I purchased from seedcity.

It smells of a sour mango smell.

I had some GreenCrack from Kyle Kushman (homegrowncannibisco), but the terpenes were different from this mango not even close by comparison.

So I’m not sure about that. I got the mango seeds cause it was one of my first strains smoked growing up here and I would like to taste that flavor again.

The greencrack that I had didn’t have that taste, I had 2 phenos and both didn’t taste like mango to me.

5 Likes

Sorry guys I stopped posting videos, cause I noticed on here is more of a picture site and not to much of a video viewing site.

I can post it if you like LMK.

4 Likes

I heard this once too, maybe it was The Potcast, but was stated the other way around, “Green Crack is just Mango renamed” :sweat_smile: Would be good to confirm or deny that one. :wink: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That some intel right there. Yea I didn’t know that or hear that before.

I did cross a GreenCrack Female with a Mango Male tho, so hearing what you guys are saying, that should be a good one to go looking through, to find that sweet mango.

12 Likes