You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

Go green! :kissing_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand: :dash: :dash:

4 Likes

Super nice. I can’t pass up such an easy way to give a buck.

I am Motaco, I have been growing since I was a kid in the late 90’s. I found OG around ‘02 and have been on the forums since then.

I mostly grow heirloom strains or old school stuff. I am currently growing a hybrid of Molokai Frost, and a strain of Mexican brickweed dating from 1993.

27 Likes

Gotta get @LemonadeJoe his dollar. I am liking this site and want to do a contribution myself but It’s tight right now.
I trully love growing weed, I can’t wait for this outlaw state to give me freedom to blow out my entire acre with kind. Sling it at the farmers market for ten bucks a bag.
Looking forward…pine

11 Likes

here is my $1.00’s worth -have made alot of friends and gained knowkledge -Hawkman was an name given to me because I fly birds of prey (falconary) at present have 6 strains a growing (Panama Goo(panama red x Goji ((budha’s) Emjoi (anaphalax x star pupil) Jelly breath, slurricane, Strawberry OG cookie and stickyGlue - Don’t know how to post pictures Then again many members might not be in a “safe”" state to post

16 Likes

The doctor said I wouldn’t have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger out of there. My cat’s breath smells like catfood!

18 Likes

thanks for doing this
from all of us (me) at Baked Beanz - it is appreciated !!

22 Likes

This is very OG of you

Blessings :pray:

7 Likes

growing my own is cool, but this is super cool!

regards,

7 Likes

still chugging along. Grow well friends. :+1:

12 Likes

Up up!!!

16 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

Oh a double post eh? Breaking the rules eh?
:joy:

10 Likes

I think he said you could post as many times as you want… lol :laughing: edit lol “Post as many times as you like,”

9 Likes

killer idea @Heliosphear love this place and everyone in it. name is Legs, currently working with Bodhi’s Good Medicine, and about to start some outdoor stuff with Bodhi’s Pure Kush x Uzbekistan Hashplant, and JohnnyPotseeds NL5 x Purple Paonia Paralyzer, my thread isn’t hard to find if anyone’s interested. :heart: :v:

7 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear for your generous gift to OG. I’am 54 been around cannabis all my life, started consuming at age 16. My father had two high school buddy’s that grew and I was the luckiest kid in high school that had a plant growing on my window ledge and all my friends were so jelly about it. I remember being about 8 or 10 and my fathers friend filled our basement with a harvest for drying and that was the day that I knew that cannabis was going to be in my life forever. I tried growing back in 92 but was not in the right mind set and did not have the right environment to do so. Now that thing are legit in MI I am all on it and started learning my new craft back last Oct.

Here is my grow and I admit I need to up date my shenanigans.

Peace all…

14 Likes

Ditto on SiliconTrichomes sentiment: thank you @Heliosphear for this gift to OG and helping us help you help the server! :laughing: Been smoking since about 14 and am 30 now and been wanting to grow since about 17 but it all seemed so out of reach, and local people, friends were always super cagey about sharing knowledge or even how to obtain knowledge on growing… looking back I think they were gate keeping a bit. I am a newbie who has been researching cannabis (poorly) a few years. I purchased a 2x2 to get my feet wet growing this January and fast forward to now at 130 days here and all of your topics, comments and advice here has helped me get a small harvest under my belt and inspired me to keep growing and consuming every topic I can get my hands on! Thanks to this wonderful community, Overgrow the world!! :world_map:
puff puff pass

7 Likes

Super cool of you

3 Likes

14 Likes

Here’s the story of the first time I smoked weed. It all started back in high school with my friend Parker who assured me that smoking weed wasn’t that big of a deal. I used to be quite straight edge prior to this in my 17-year-old mind. However, I went over to his house with some friends. We smoked some weed and we played poker. Let me tell you that was the most wild game of poker I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. I’m not sure the strain. However, I will say that as I was playing poker like my vision distorted into like HD IMAX quality and then I thought it was the funniest thing in the world that I couldn’t feel my legs. Sure nothing actually happened to my legs. I was just very very high the first time I smoked weed. Oh no! It was a 10 out of 10 experience and really opened my eyes to counterculture and how this sacred herb has been demonized for no good reason. And I guess you can see where I’m at today. Trading, growing, smoking and just generally enjoying life, which I think is as it should be. Apologies for my rambling.

17 Likes