2x2 organic LED

I forgot about Koma. Definitely going to look into that. Pcs1 or the pcs2 though?? haha

Thanks for bringing him into the conversation.

1 Like

No problem. I would go with pcs1 and check out his website better prices than seed banks. @Islayhearts

https://prolificcoastseed.com/

2 Likes

Ohhh I’ve been looking at it. Just need to make a decision i guess. Going to troll IG looking for pics. Thanks again!

1 Like

Beautiful garden and great growing skills Lots of killer looking buds here…I am currently in 32days flowering OGer x ChocolateRain.Its has a pronounced chocolate aroma as if someone is grating chocolate followed by a hashy undertone.Can really see the structure and influence of the CR .Anything with Chocolate Rain is yummy yummy

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:And thanks for stopping by and checking out the girls.

Do you have a journal I can follow? I’d really like to see those girls. They sound yummy :yum: lol. I’ve read nothing but good things on the chocolate rain so im pretty exciting.

@SmknCanuck

Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow thats the full thread…I will pull a couple of OG x CR girls out the tent tonight and take some pics.i have 10 or 11 strains flowering now lol and more vegging ready to go

I also have a detailed grow thread on Sebrings MauwiWowiCherryBomb pheno f4 Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

and another thread Auto Training 101 Auto Training 101

1 Like

Right on @SmknCanuck ill be sure to check them out.

1 Like

Update on flower tent. @Islayhearts

The chocolate rain f2 is a dude :scream::tired_face:

The two MCCRs are finally happy again lol about 3 or 4 days in 12/12. One is already starting to stretch like crazy. Oh yea and I forgot to mention one girl was transplanted in sohum living soil and the other in recycled coast of maine living soil.

I forgot who is #1 and #2 so ill have to go back n see which is which lol.

7 Likes

Hey bro plants are looking good and happy.That bites about the CR being a male.You may wanna isolate him and grab some pollen to hit a branch of one of your females and see if you can pass on the chocolate aroma trait to another line.just a thought.

2 Likes

Thanks man @SmknCanuck. I was getting worried about the (Mob x cocoon)x chocolate rain because they were looking a little sad in veg.

I would love to but I can’t right now. Im hoping next year to try my first seed run. I have some more chocolate rain f2s seeds I might throw 2 more down here in the next couple days.

2 Likes

@stONER775 I have more CR f2s haha. Sorry about it being a male. That strain tricks me sometimes as well.

The MCCR are looking good and be interesting to see if the different soils have a vast difference.

Thanks for keeping me posted!

1 Like

Hey no worries bro its part of the fun @Islayhearts. I wish I could pop more seeds lol but for security reasons I keep my plant count low. Im thinking two more CRs lol or 2 of something.

1 Like

When i know im gonna get locked i prepare for it bag of munchies and ice cold water or some oreos and milk

1 Like

No doubt @potdaddy4x4 lol I didn’t expect it the 1st time with the old family purple but man pretty much every time I smoked her it put me down good night time meds for sure.

2 Likes

Ohh I get the security reasons @stONER775. No worries and hopefully next time she is a she. Looking good :+1: keep it up.

1 Like

Kurple fantasy

11 Likes

Day 5 flower. These two were about the same size going in. (Mob x cocoon) x chocolate rain

Tall MCCR

Shorter MCCR

8 Likes

The CR influence will really make them stretch in flower.The OGer x CR of mine stretched taller than my MauwiWowi in flower…plants are looking nice buddy.happy flowering for yummy tasty big nugs.

2 Likes

Thank you @SmknCanuck . I’m happy :blush: as long as their happy. I hope they stretch as much as they can kuz they were pretty small going in flower. I also hope their both females lol.

1 Like

Wow just saw on the news 20minutes east of me 18 illegal greenhouses just got busted 50mil in bud siezed

My OG x CR more than doubled in size in flower

2 Likes