If you could pick anything from Blimburn, what would you pick and why?

I’m going to be buying some seeds for not only breeding purposes but eventually helping out some OG members with some nice home grown seeds. I’m looking for the strongest, best tasting and smelling strain possible at this moment in time. The most important aspect for me is the potency of THC content. Does anyone know the most potent strain? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve ever read a positive review of Blimburn seeds. :thinking:

4 Likes

Any recommendations on a breeder.

https://dojoseedco.com/

There are tons of legit breeders being grown out in the threads in that section. Read through some threads and figure out which breeders have genetics you vibe with and go from there.

As for me, Bodhi, Strayfox, and Doc D are my top 3 and have pretty much always had solid plants for me that check many boxes.

5 Likes

As he said, these are some of the dedicated breeder threads in OG. You cant miss with any of those really (ethos may be the weakest in the list, but still has some fire stuff)

6 Likes

Now that’s a nice list :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If you want affordable:

And there’s also @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

The most important aspect for me is the potency of THC content.

I’d track down a GMO clone

HARD PASS!! For me, anyway.
Give Seedheaven a look.
My go to place for repro’s, items off the beaten path, and very decent prices.

1 Like

Sinister seeds from the clown , Tony green , Johnny pot seeds , there’s a pile of great breeders that are worth looking at.

Bodhi, CSI Humboldt, Strayfox

1 Like

Are you in Europe or the US/Canada? That would help you nail down the best place for you.

If you’re in Europe, try Baked Beanz seeds. The breeder is on our site; @SamwellBB. He’s got great plants with nice terpenes and not expensive.

If you’re in the US/Canada, there are tons of breeders. I’d go with less expensive strains first since price often has nothing to do with quality.

OG peeps will set you on the right path. Lots of members are doing great stuff breeding, too. Good luck, peace.

3 Likes

Not the cheapest but Lucky dog seeds&Topdawg got some great chem hybrids

1 Like

I recommended GMO because he specifically asked for high thc.

GMO is one of the cultivars that easily meets 28-32%

1 Like