Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @BagmanCrappy

1 Like

I got pointed here by a member , I see that there are days and days of reading here :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey @madouesse, welcome to the party!
Definitely lots of reading around here!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Hi @madouesse! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @madouesse

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @madouesse!

You must have a good friend if they pointed you to the OG!

You are not kidding there!

The OG has Info for days, months… on all kinds of good stuff! weed :cactus: :bike: etc! (I ran out of emoji’s)

The post below Should help ya get around a little easier.

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@Maddawg Said it all!! :pray: :hugs:

Or all of it!? :flushed: You said it!! That’s all!! :confused: :thinking:

5 Likes

Hello, I am new here and have been a home grower for 7 years and started out on weedportal… I have learned alot from some great people over the years. First off I have to give credit to the OG’s at weedportal who helped guide me along my journey. Next I have to give credit to medgrower1, lokigro, thebakerygenetics, joint custody seeds, nirvanashop, and alot of great growers from IG… Without all the great people in the cannabis community I wouldn’t be where I’m at today. I’ve made a few creations over the last few years. I’m disabled as the result of a ATV accident when I was 21. I broke my back and am fused from T12-L2 and am unable to work so I found a patio for growing cannabis to manage my pain. I am 43 now and living life… I hope to get to know alot of great people here… If you have any questions just ask… Thank you for accepting me to the OG community…

12 Likes

@TheGreatMilenko420 and @madouesse welcome home. Look forward to seeing y’all around.

2 Likes

welcome @TheGreatMilenko420 and @madouesse . Glad you joined up to the best grow site ever.

3 Likes

Hi @TheGreatMilenko420! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Hi OG!
I’m here quite recently but have already found a lot of diamonds. I was born in one big famous country and now I live in Spain. At the moment, I don’t really have much to boast about except for one slow autoflowering. I’m not even sure that something will come of it.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Hi @Boltcutter! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!!
Bienvenido!!

3 Likes

Welcome! Plants are looking healthy.

4 Likes

I already like it here! Unfortunately, the Spanish gouging has led to the fact that I now have only one autoflower. But I am gradually preparing for the next cycle for crossing.

4 Likes

@Boltcutter Do you mean legal limit? Thanks!

1 Like

no, just a delivery service for an urgent order delivered two weeks

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheGreatMilenko420 and @Boltcutter

2 Likes