You post, $1 is donated per OG to OverGrow

That’s awesome! Lets keep it going.

7 Likes

I was in a nursing rehab facility learning how to walk again after being the pedestrian in a pedestrian vs vehicle accident. It was Dec 2016, and I spent a lot of time on the wifi, I found a resurrected Cannabis World which did not have much activity, I next looked for Overgrow, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it up and running pretty well. So i joined up that day and I have been on here almost every day since.

I have been growing since 1970, and I sort of like this place.

Well done @Heliosphear !!

25 Likes

Really good of you to do @Heliosphear ! :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Love it, great idea, super generous!

My mental health and overall health has improved since I started growing. I’m absolutely addicted to it. I love watching the metamorphosis, it completely fascinates me. I recently got in to some breeding projects and have been growing inside and out. Love both methods but have a little more fun outside if the weather cooperates. Completely obsessed with learning about soil biology and I follow a bit from the build-a-soil method and a bit from KNF and guys like Leighton Morrison, Brandon Rust, growing_organic on IG, etc. I’ve also been getting into making my own nutrients such as fermented insect frass and activated EM1 and soon will try to make a fermented alfalfa extract.

Check out my threads if interested.

16 Likes

Great idea @Heliosphear. Thanks for your generosity!!!

Sometimes I get high and make tie dye.

45 Likes

Beautiful idea @Heliosphear ! Here’s a thing I’m doing right now…

15 Likes

Great gesture and OG is where it is at. Here are pics of my flower room.

15 Likes

Thanks for donating to this amazing website. One of my favorite places in the World. My life has improved dramatically since I found this place. I love to make seeds and share the strains. Thanks for keeping the light on.

13 Likes

Very generous of you @Heliosphear! Cool idea!
Here’s what I’ve been up to …

Good vibes y’all!

14 Likes

Hey everyone, for those who don’t know me, I’m Draig my Mrs. (Lady Zandra)…also an OG member. We are grateful to have found a most admirable and kind group of growers!.
I started smoking and growing back in the late 70’s guerilla style at a very early age. Unfortunately never had a successful grow in MI with Mexican and Columbian bag seed, obviously… lol …but just watching it grow made an impact that stayed with me

l had to give up when i decided to join the military… it wasn’t unti later in life, after I had a neck injury, now degenerative (We grew for my chronic pain.) at 40… in early 2000’s I reunited with our beloved plant and have been growing and breeding ever since…

Thank OG community and @Heliosphear ey everyone, for those who don’t know me, I’m Draig my Mrs. (Lady Zandra)…also an OG member. We are grateful to have found a most admirable and kind group of growers!.
I started smoking and growing back in the late 70’s guerilla style at a very early age. Unfortunately never had a successful grow in MI with Mexican and Columbian bag seed, obviously… lol …but still was a fun experience

l had to give up when i decided to join the military… it wasn’t unti later in life, after I had a neck injury, now degenerative (We grew for my chronic pain.) at 40… in early 2000’s I reunited with our beloved plant and have been growing and breeding ever since…

Thank OG community and @helosphear for your generosity!!

18 Likes

Love the idea, so I figured I’d participate and let you raise your donation another dollar on my behalf.

14 Likes

Hello, my name is Yeti and I admit I have a problem…

Wrong group?

13 Likes

This is very generous of you @Heliosphear, thanks for doing this to keep our favourite site running smoothly. I am proud to be a part of this community and to share my growing highs and lows with all of you here on Overgrow.

8 Likes

I really like this place.
The people are great.
The plants are great.
A little oasis of humanity, with my favorite thing, and probably yours as well if you’re here, as the central theme.

This is the most fun I’ve had had on the internet since a long, loooong time!

Thank you for doing this @Heliosphear,

14 Likes

69 OG’s give a buck for the OverGrow community, Thank you.

Every dollar is important to the present and the future, to those who already give what they can thru patreon, Thank you for sharing with every OG.

Another $25 dollars from a fellow old school Trichome Farmer has been added to the donations, bringing the total up to $445.

Thank you to every OG for sharing, being helpful and showing the world everyday… kindness is our strength. Thank you for your praise’s and thanks, seeing the community thrive, grow and communicate world wide, makes this old gardener smile.

18 Likes

Good humans here. Happy to give a post of support

8 Likes

Good for you, man. Totally cool thing to do!

7 Likes

Okie dokie

Needless to say, it is amazing to be able to grow and control the medicine we use and sharing the adventure along with being able to give some seeds to everyone is an added bonus :+1:

Much love :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: Overgrow The World!!!

14 Likes

Very nice thread @Heliosphear so I’ll throw in a post to throw in a buck too.

I don’t have an active journal going atm but should get another one going soon.

I’ve been involved with pot since I smoked my first joint at age 14 way back in '69 in Vancouver. Had grown a few bagseeds here and there but never had buds until '78 when I grew some long enough to bud under T-12s down in a dirt basement of a rented house in Calgary. Folks would laugh at them now but they were a hit with all my stoner friends at the time.

These days I live in northern Alberta and have all sorts of things going on with indoor and outdoor projects. A pollen chucker for the last 20 years and just recently getting more serious about breeding and making fem seeds with STS.

Must go now and order the new grow tent I’ve had my eye on for some time whilst it’s still on sale as my little 2x4 is getting much too crowded.

:peace:

24 Likes

Awesome… a dollar for the cause … and all I have to do is post… very cool @Heliosphear … so I’m 45 a self taught drummer from Illinois… I’m growing mostly for my wife who is on the medical marijuana card here in illinois… I bought way too strong of equipment for a new grower and have been struggling lol… but… I’m getting there… very close to lining it all out now… with the help of several friends @ifish@Papalag @ShiskaberrySavior @lefthandseeds to name just a few… I’m learning this much faster than if I never made it to this great place… I appreciate people like you keeping this place going for real because people like me would be lost in the plethora of potlore on the web… thank you for supporting man! I can’t wait to get a grow in and do the same… I assure you and the rest of OG… I definitely will be giving back… I honestly can’t wait! OVERGROW THE WORLD!!! :green_heart:

20 Likes