Explaining user trust levels and permissions

Agreed. I raised $$ for server fund and check in every day. No reason to drop bavk to level 2 after already being 3

8 Likes

I became tl3(regular) and then took a hiatus for a few months and only dropped down to tl2(member). I think you only loose tl3 status from not being active.

4 Likes

I gotta say I really like these idea’s. I haven’t lost my Regular badge since I got it, I’m here all the time :rofl: but this makes a bit more sense to me. You work to get the badge, and the Read-Post requirement is a flat number that is easily within reach of an active user here. As it stands, as the site grows, that number being a flat percentage requirement(25%) will eventually get to a literally unreadable number of posts assuming you aren’t just scrolling past all of them anyways. Eventually you wouldn’t even be able to do that either.

And then having this would make it way more easy to know how you’re doing in direct relation to the TL system. I would just say, show these stats only as an addition to the all-time stats we already have, wouldn’t want to lose those to only see the 100 day ones.

Anyways, that’s all I got :+1:

4 Likes

Lol they still have a couple but OZ in clearwater was always nice met my ex wife there 15 years ago. Lol

@LemonadeJoe what is " regular emeritus" I just got that today, but I swear I was already level 3/regular

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hmm i see lol. Thanks

1 Like

Am I able to start a journal and post pics?
I have some cool projects I would like to share as well
Thanks for your time!
GROWTHRULIFE

2 Likes

Sure, you can start a topic in #indoor-growing:growroom-diaries immediately…

3 Likes

Is the level you are the little green dots under the name?

2 Likes

Nope, that is your “reputation”, you get more green pips when you get more likes, your level appears in your profile … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

So i recently hit member… Thank you for the upgrade i love this community everyone is amazing
But how do i get the little title under the badge squares? Seriously im confused :joy:

4 Likes

Click on your profile.
Under your name/avatar and green pips, you will see a number of different links associated with your account. On the very right, you should see the little gear icon next to “Preferences”.
Click on Preferences.
About halfway down the page, you will see “Two Factor Authentication”, and under that, you’ll see “Title”, and below it, a drop down menu.
Click on the drop down menu below “Title” to see your current choices.
If you sign up to donate monthly via Patreon, you can create your own. Perhaps there are other ways, I don’t know. Otherwise, as you surpass milestones on overgrow, new titles will be made available to you.

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir

2 Likes

Idk the title option wont appear for me it just has recently used devices underneath not title… No big deal lol maybe i havent earned anything yet

1 Like

You have some badges yet to choose from, does this option appear in your profile? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Both in app and chrome idk its not a biggie to me :joy:

1 Like

Maybe ill just start donating to set it to something custom f*** it

1 Like

Only some higher ranking badges offer title (“Regular”, “Gallery Hero”, “Admired”, etc.)

Another option is to become our supporter… then you can use your very own custom title…

6 Likes