Explaining user trust levels and permissions

Wow… huh. I feel like a kid who just got caught stealing or something but here goes…

I’m so honored!
I’m so confused!?!
I’d like to thank the Academy of Underground Grow Sciences for this prestigious award, and my Mom, and everyone who has supported me along the way…
But I just don’t deserve it!
I can’t deserve it!
Like… literally. Mathematically.

I’ve only been here 50 days people! I’m still new round these parts!?! How the hell did I get my Regular badge today? Don’t get me wrong, again, honored, but I don’t want it if I didn’t earn it, right?

So hey, @LemonadeJoe, sort a brother out would ya?

9 Likes

It doesn’t take long if you start a grow thread, participate in other people’s threads, and visit the site on a regular basis :wink:

7 Likes

Uh yeah dude, you’ve earned it.

5 Likes

Oh I see, I thought the system wouldn’t kick me over to Regular until I’d been here at least 100 days, because the list of requirements was based on activity over the previous hundred days. But yeah, computers do math so…

In that case, back to my acceptance speech!

I’d like to thank my Mom, and weed, and the dark lord I sold my soul to, and…

Band music swells in the background
Oh they’re playing me off!
Thank you everybody! :sob:

13 Likes

Agreed. I raised $$ for server fund and check in every day. No reason to drop bavk to level 2 after already being 3

9 Likes
5 Likes

Is the level you are the little green dots under the name?

2 Likes

Nope, that is your “reputation”, you get more green pips when you get more likes, your level appears in your profile … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

So i recently hit member… Thank you for the upgrade i love this community everyone is amazing
But how do i get the little title under the badge squares? Seriously im confused :joy:

4 Likes

Click on your profile.
Under your name/avatar and green pips, you will see a number of different links associated with your account. On the very right, you should see the little gear icon next to “Preferences”.
Click on Preferences.
About halfway down the page, you will see “Two Factor Authentication”, and under that, you’ll see “Title”, and below it, a drop down menu.
Click on the drop down menu below “Title” to see your current choices.
If you sign up to donate monthly via Patreon, you can create your own. Perhaps there are other ways, I don’t know. Otherwise, as you surpass milestones on overgrow, new titles will be made available to you.

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir

2 Likes

Idk the title option wont appear for me it just has recently used devices underneath not title… No big deal lol maybe i havent earned anything yet

1 Like

You have some badges yet to choose from, does this option appear in your profile? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Both in app and chrome idk its not a biggie to me :joy:

1 Like

Maybe ill just start donating to set it to something custom f*** it

1 Like

Only some higher ranking badges offer title (“Regular”, “Gallery Hero”, “Admired”, etc.)

Another option is to become our supporter… then you can use your very own custom title…

9 Likes

haha, agree with that. never been a regular, yet here daily reading, and been here since OG1 began, and OG2. But, never been regular…lol
Just some lowly trust level 2 guy…lol

5 Likes

Great info. Thanks!

Who do I talk to about a custom title"I am Bongholio™"

5 Likes